chapter 56: Hoseoks ending

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji stared at the river, the river that led her over to the over side. She doubted it would be easy, or if she would even get over without Jimin seeing her and dragging her over to her death since all she could think about is how mad Jimin was going to be if he saw her.

Minji let out a breath before looking down at her leg. she only hoped her leg wasn’t going to mess everything up. she was actually surprised she even got as far as she did without anyone finding her and seeing her. A part of her wished someone did see her. see how she so desperately needed help.

“Okay,” she whispered to herself. “it’s okay, you got this far… you can keep going…” Minji inched closer to the river, hoping and praying this didn’t end like she was thinking.

Jumping into the river instead of jumping over it was not the plan. Nor was getting her leg stuck. Luckily, she was so close to the over side of the river that could touch the sand and grass that separated the land and water.

"Holy shit! Come on!" Minji screamed as she tried to pull her leg out from under the rock and mud. It didn't help that her leg was split open and was no help when trying to keep her head above the water.

Minji cried as she continued to try. Her struggles seem to come to a stop when someone grabs her from her armpits and pulls her up. Minji was so happy to be pulled out of the water that she forgot to see who her savior was.

When she looked up to thank the person who saved her, she wanted to jump back into the water.

"Minji! Calm down! Please!" Hoseok pleaded as Minji tried to fling herself away from hoseok.

"No, Hoseok! I'm supposed to be home! LET GO," Minji yelled.

Even with all her struggling and whipping around, hoseok had a solid hold on one of her arms.

"Calm down!" Hoseok was able to grab her other arm.

"Are you crazy? What is with you? I save you, and you act like I'm trying to kill you. Minji, why did you run?" Hoseok whined, he looked like he was about to cry.

"I wanted to leave. I had no reason to stay." Minji grunted.

"Of course you did! Did anything I said mean anything to you?" Hoseok frowned, obviously getting upset.

"No!" Minji yelled without hesitating. If Hoseok didn't look like he was about to cry earlier, he definitely did now.

"You don't mean that! You're just mad! You know we are meant for eachother! I can treat you better than anyone else ever could. I'm the only one for you!"

Minji frowned in anger. She grunted as she tried to pull away again.

"What's wrong? Why? Why are you angry? Why is it so bad for me to want to be with you?" Hoseok choked back a sob.

"You don't know me! We barely talked and here you are thinking we are meant for eachother! I don't know where this came from, especially since you barely had any screen time!"

"LOVE IS A CRAZY THING MINJI!" Hoseok yelled. "I can love you even though we just met. You think I fell head over heels for you the first moment I met you? No! But I did after thinking about you all night, thinking of how wonderful we could be together. No matter who was in the way. I love you and I think if you opened that beautiful mind up to the things I could be and do. Just for you!"

"You're crazy to think I'll love you." Minji scoffed, seeing Hoseok break down slowly.

"Fine. I might be crazy. But I love you. And if I have to force you to love me back, so be it. Don't take me as a fool, minji. You might be a God sent but even those need to be humbled."