chapter 24

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji sat in silence, waiting for anything to happen as the gates opened.

If minji was being honest, she had only seen these gates once and that was when she was younger and had her mother around.

Besides that time, minji tried to stay away from the castle gates as much as possible. It was only because she tended to think of one of the little memories she had with her mother.

Taehyung had a grin on his face watching Minji look out the window.

He gave a nod to Namjoon, telling him that proceeding was okay. Namjoon immediately waved his hand out the window, making the carriage start again.

It didn't take long for the carriage to stop again, signaling that they were at the entrance.

Minji gripped the seat she was at as she watched Namjoon open the door and step out.

"Dear, let's go," taehyung said, waiting for Minji to get out of the carriage.

When minji made no indication of leaving and glaring at the prince, all he could do was sigh.

"Namjoon," was all taehyung had to say before Minji felt herself getting picked up from the carriage.

She yelped as she was, again, thrown over the soldier's shoulder.

"Hey- ugh let me go!" Minji gasped out.

Taehyung watched with a sly smirk, stepping out of the carriage.

He closed the door himself and then clapped his hands, making the carriage start again.

Minji watched in disbelief. This guy was crazy.

"Darling, you're going to love it here! I can just tell by the look of your clothes!" Taehyung chirped, basically skipping behind Namjoon to talk to the girl.

"That's rude you- LET ME GO!" Minji yelled out, hitting Namjoon in the back. It didn't do much besides him letting out a quiet "oof".

Minji was a little taken back at the fact her hits didn't do much. Maybe he was too strong.... or his uniform protected him?

Minji didn't know nor was this the time to care.

Taehyung laughed loudly as they made their way into the large beautiful door. The sight of the insides of the castle almost made Minji keep quiet due to how amazing it looked.

However, minji was not about to give up.

"What the hell do you even want you stuck up rich boy?" Minji hissed out.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks and let out a dramatic gasp. Hand over his heart as if she has just offended his entire bloodline.

"You are a rude little thing!" Taehyung whined out. He started following Namjoon again once he realized he wasn't going to stop.

"AND YOU BACK THERE!" Minji yelled out to the few guards behind Taehyung. They were at a distance but that didn't save them from Minji's pissy mood. "AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING?"

The guards awkwardly looked away as Taehyung smirked.

"They aren't going to listen to you darling. Come, to my chambers," Taehyung chuckled and walked past Namjoon and Minji.

"No! Put me down!" Minji yelled out, her vision began to become blurred as tears started to fill her eyes. She was frustrated, rightly so.

Namjoon didn't say anything and neither did Taehyung as they made their way up the grand stairs.