chapter 23

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Jungkook woke up at his usual early time, getting ready, watering all his plants in his room, and then organizing his room from the day before.

However, the entire time, the only thing he could think of was minji. Silly, he thought.

He thought about her so much that he overwatered one of his plants, and he thought about her so much that he placed multiple books in the wrong ways.

Oh, how silly.

Jungkook didn't think it was bad that he thought about her...literally all the time and that's why he was dreaming about her-

That's why he didn't think it was a bad idea to bring her to his parents. Have them meet her. The only problem was getting her here and not having yoongi on her back. Jungkook was lucky enough to get her alone for so long last night.

Another problem was his parents, but again, he feels like she would be able to get them to stop having such negative feelings about witches and witchcraft. So much so that they would even appreciate their son learning it!

Jungkook sat on his bed, mind full of minji. Just minji. How funny it was to him that he's only known her for about a day and so... in love with her? Yea. Definitely love. Jungkook had read every book in this damn forest and due to these emotions, and his discoveries from the books, he would say it was love.

And you know what came with love? Kissing! Jungkooks face got red at the thought. Kissing minji? Oh boy. How would he know if he was a good enough kisser for her? Well, according to the books, it should come naturally, so jungkook thinks it's best to just go with it...

Actually, I think I have a book about this...

With that thought, jungkook got up to search for the book he was thinking about. And there it was... pushed into the shelf the wrong way and upside down.

Once it was in his possession, he sat back down on his bed and opened the book.

Skimming through the book, he looked through the words, to see if he was correct. And he was. So..what happens after kissing? Jungkook began his search through the books...

Sweet lords...BABY MAKING?

Jungkook got heated, and flustered, wanting nothing more than to hide away.

Jungkook sighed and continued to read.
What if I wanted the baby making activities...without the baby...? Was that possible?

Thankfully it was, he just needed to be careful. And most importantly, this needed to be done after marriage.

What even? Why?... FORBIDDEN? How would anyone really know?

Jungkook sighed. He was fine. This book was only anyway. All jungkook needed to know each step, not why's and how's.

Jungkook kept reading, ignoring the things he didn't want to know about and didn't care about.

He didn't think the whole "Wait till marriage" thing was necessary. Jungkook was a grown man! He did what he wanted! Of course, with something like that, minji would be the one to decide what they did but that's besides the point.

Jungkook read until a certain page caught his attention.

Keeping your partner safe and loved? Finally something worth reading

Jungkook immediately went into it. So much his nose was basically in the book.

It went on to say things like how keeping your partner safe and loved, you needed to keep when away from anyone but yourself. That if they didn't like that, then you aren't trying hard enough, keep doing it until you're the only one left for them. To get rid of any pests that would try to take your partner's way.