chapter 22

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Hoseok wanted nothing more than to have a lazy morning. Sleep in a little before having to deal with his huge family. Luck wasn't on his side this morning when one of his younger cousins came in and started jumping on him to get up.

Its only time alone that morning was when he was getting ready, and even then, his elder sister came in, knocking on the door to hurry up and help with breakfast.

Hoseok had sighed so many times, that you would think he would have run out of breath. But then he sighed again.

Hoseok had made his way down the grand stairs, seeing all his younger family members, screaming, playing, and running around.

Normally, he would have had a smile on his face but something felt so off to him.

He had immediately thought of the young witch he had met last night. His face quickly turned red. How silly... that girl was with his friend... he couldn't possibly think of her as anything other than his friend's girl... right?

But what if yoongi didn't know? The elf Jungkook seemed pretty attached to her, which hoseok only assumed jungkook knew minji was yoongis... did yoongi mind? Or even know at all? He had to! It wasn't like Jungkook was hiding it very well! Even though hoseok was around for a very short amount of time, he saw the way jungkook looked at the little witch.

Was he jealous? He didn't know actually. He wouldn't say he was jealous but he certainly didn't like the elf boy getting close to minji.

So...hoseok wouldn't get "in trouble" if he thought of minji more right? Yoongi was close with Hoseok... so he wouldn't mind.
Hoseok was yoongis best friend. He shouldn't have any negative thoughts about even sharing her...

Hoseok didn't know he was at the bottom of the stairs until one of his older cousins came up and stood in front of him.

"What are you doing? Are you okay?" He asked.

Hoseok seemed to be snapped out of whatever mindset he was in when he was asked what was wrong.

"Huh? Oh, yea I'm fine," hoseok said nervously, almost stuttering over himself.

"Ah, okay? The grown-ups want you," the cousin said as he walked away slowly.

Hoseok made his way to the kitchen area where he knew the adults were. He had to parkour due to all the kids all over the place.

He finally made it with a heavy sigh of relief escaping him.

"Oh! Hoseok dear!" His mother called out to him with a smile. She waved him over to give him a tight hug, which he gave back. Relaxing in her warm embrace.

His mother smiled at him as she let him go, turning back to the stove to finish the soup she was preparing.

One of his aunts, who was cutting vegetables turned sharply at him, making him flinch at the hard glare.

"Look who decided to show up,"

He heard his mother sigh and turn towards her sister.
"Misty! Leave my boy alone. He was up most of the night with the bonfire! He gets to sleep in a little!" His mother defended him. He smiled, his mother was an angel, dressed up as a fairy, he swears.

"That's not what I heard..." his aunt whispers, going back to cutting the vegetables and throwing them on a plate.

"OH! look at the little player !" One of his uncles came in, his loud voice seemed to echo around the room.

"Huh? What is going on?" His mother turned to him, concerned. He guessed he had a worried expression on his face because his mother went to touch his face.