chapter 20

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Jungkook felt horrible. Mixed feelings about everything. He felt like everything was crashing down on him and he didn't know what to do or how to fix it.

The whole situation started with minji... well...yea let's just say that because jungkook didn't want to bring light to the fact that he went against his parents' backs and started to study witchcraft.

So. He's going to blame minji. In a good way though! He would never blame Minji for something bad...

He felt bad. He didn't want this feeling in his chest. At first, he had just thought it was interesting. She was a pretty, very pretty woman... she was smart, she had confidence, which he had a hard time finding in himself at times. And most of all, she listened to him.

But this feeling... there were two. The first one is like a candle was lit. When it was just minji and him for the time being, well besides that stupid kid, he felt warmth. It wasn't the warmth that his parents rarely gave, more like... a blanket was around him.
He liked it.

The other feeling only came when minji talked to other people. Especially yoongi...this feeling felt somewhat similar to when jungkook was young and saw kids playing outside when he was stuck inside reading, well playing until his parents came out screaming for them to leave.
Or when he was allowed outside and saw other parents praising their kids for something...

But for some reason the feeling when minji was with another, it wasn't like the candle...more like a forest fire...

Jungkook was conflicted. Did he like minji? Probably. Which was weird...he never liked anyone before. It was also weird because he just met her. Did she like him the same way? She had to... right?

It wasn't like she was forced to spend time with him because she didn't know the way around the forest like she used to. Totally.

Did minji like yoongi in the same way that he liked minji? she couldn't. not when jungkook was there. thoughts like there's run through this head.

There wasn't a question of whether yoongi liked minji. Jungkook would even say yoongi loved her... it pissed him off but there was no doubt. 

it also pissed him off that minji would be staying with yoongi tonight. why didn't he offer... Jungkook mentally kicked himself because of the thought. 

Maybe that was a good thing. first off, yoongi was mean and possessive. a curse and a blessing. Jungkook knew yoongi wouldn't let minji get hurt or talk to random strangers. but that also includes jungkook. he didn't have any time with minji when yoongi was around.

second, his parents would probably do something to make little minji uncomfortable, or worse, kick her out. jungkook couldn't have that. if they had found out she was a witch, hell would break out. 

so. perhaps this is for the best. for now at least. jungkook would eventually introduce the topic of witchcraft and minji to his parents... if she stayed...

which, hopefully so. as much as he doesn't want to say it, yoongi was most likely to get her to stay. it's only because yoongi has known minji since their childhood... not because minji listened to yoongi or liked yoongi more than him...yea. definitely. 

Minji was nice... minji was so nice that jungkook did not doubt that his parents would like her and convince them witchcraft wasn't bad! 

And his parents would like her so much that they would have no choice but to get married! jungkooks parents were hard to please, so if minji had impressed them, which he had no worry about, they would encourage a marriage. with marriage, comes kids...right? as much as jungkook didn't enjoy any little gremlin-like creatures, he was sure if it was his and minjis, he would love it. well, at least he thinks so.