chapter 7

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Yoongi hated being alone. Even when he was little he hated being alone.

His mother knew too well that he was clingy and always wanted attention.
Since yoongi was born, he was always a mama's boy. He had to be with her or the world would end.

Yoongis father left for the human village in another territory when yoongi was around the age of three. Of course, the absence of his father took a toll on him, even if he favored his mother.

With his father not coming back, yoongi concluded that he had to stick with his mother at all times or she would do the same.

So as he got older, the more he became possessive over her. He barely left her side and made it nearly impossible for her to speak to other people besides him. Yoongi also wouldn't talk to others besides his mother.

That was until he met Minji when he was eight. He remembers the incident like it was yesterday, like it was inscripted into his brain. Not that he would complain.

Yoongis mother left him alone one night after he fell asleep, it was the only time she had by herself. Unfortunately, yoongi woke up to her being gone. He quickly rushed out of the house to find her. Since he was still pretty young, and the forest was so big, he had a hard time finding his time around the damn place.

When he smelled a hint of human, he freaked out. Was he close to the river? Hopefully not. Not wanting to get kidnapped by a dusty human, he quickly changed into his cat form and continued to look around.

Yoongi then saw a little girl, he would say she was younger than him due to the look in her eyes. He wasn't too sure if she was human or not but she needed a bath.

He decided not to pay too much attention to her. He needed to find his mother.What if she was taken? He needed to find her right away.

Well, that was until the little girl saw him and started following him. He noticed right away. Every so often he would yell at her to go away but to the little girl's ears, it was just meowing.
So every time he did yell, she would giggle and get closer. At that point, yoongi decided to leave it be and get her lost.

When another ten minutes past with the little girl following him, he decided it might be best to use her to help find his mother.

He then lead her back to his house, somewhere it would be safe to shift.

As soon as he knew it was safe to transform he did. He almost laughed at the girl's surprised face when he did.

"Weren't you just a kitty..." the little girl whispered.

Yoongi just had to roll his eyes. "I'm not a kitty! I'm yoongi and you're going to help me!"

"Oh? With what?"

"Find my mom! I need her!" Yoongi spoke, frustrated.

"I don't know your mom..."  the little girl said rubbing her hands together.

Yoongi rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Fine..." yoongi said and he started to walk away.

"Wait! Can-can I go with you...?" The little girl yelled after him.
Yoongi suddenly froze and spun around to face the little girl.
"WHAT THE HELL? NO WAY HUMAN! Go back to your mom,"

Yoongi started to walk in the direction of his house again.

"b...but they took my mommy..." the little girl whispered. This caught yoongi off guard. He slowly turned around and glared at her.

"What do you mean? Who took your mom?" Yoongi questioned. He wasn't going to help her, he was more worried about his mom. He was curious that's all. The same people who took her mom could have taken his.