chapter 44

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji was a little taken back when she saw how dark the sky was. She had sworn it was a decently bright day. The only logical thing she could think of was that she was delusional from how long she stayed in the small cave.

Or that the weather was unpredictable. Either way, she wanted and needed to leave before jimin came back and realized she was gone.

Minji was on what seemed to be a hill, making it completely difficult to walk down without stumbling. The last thing she wanted was to twist or strain her ankles.

Minji walked slow, but as fast as possible, down the hill. The sharp rocks that felt like knifes to her feet didn't help. It also didn't help this was the most she walked in two to three days. She felt not only tired but extremely weak.

Maybe it was the fact that all she's eaten was a fish.

By the time minji was half way down the rocky hill, it started raining...hard.

Minji cursed under her breathe, going a little slower so she wouldn't slip. The cold harsh water hitting her skin made her shiver. It gave her memories of the harsh waters of the sea... and losing seokjin.

Even if Jimin said he was fine, along with the other boys, she couldn't help but hope they were truly fine. It was jimin after all.

She was more than half way down the hill when a loud, almost like it was a bomb, sound shout through the sky. Minji flinched at the sudden sound, making her slip.

Minji tumbled down, trying her best to stop herself. However it was useless as she wasn't able to grip onto anything. She felt the rocks hitting and slicing open her skin.

Minji gasped out when she finally stopped rolling. She didn't want to waste anymore time and lifted herself up to a sitting position.

Minji wanted to cry when she saw the large cut along her leg. There were smaller cuts and already formed bruised formed on the rest of her body.

"MINJI! WHERE ARE YOU?! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE?!"

Minji flinched when she heard jimins voice from so far away.

Minji groaned as she hurried to stand.

"MINJI!" jimin yelled again.

The rain and the think forest didn't make it easier for her to see. Although, she wasn't too worried about that at the moment.

She limped her way farther away from the hill and jimin. Minji felt herself finally able to breathe when she was far enough not to hear jimins booming voice.

Minji stood there in the rain for a second, thinking of what to do next.

The sound of thunder made minji jump, immediately hissing in pain. Her cut of her leg was bleeding profusely. It made minji worry. Was it going to get infected?

She couldn't let that happen... the only thing minji could do was continue walking and hope there was someone, not jimin, who was willing to help her.

Yoongi would be around...right? He would help her... she only hoped.

Maybe her grandma was around.

Hoseok? She didn't know him very well but that doesn't mean she would be grateful.

Was jungkook around?

Minji felt her leg sting more and more with each step she stook.

She felt so cold, so tired... minji was ready to be in comfort with someone sane... so, so bad.