chapter 43

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

"Yoongi, come on... you have to eat!"

Jungkook and Hoseok have been outside minjis bedroom door for an hour now, just trying to get yoongi to come out.

Jungkook didn't necessarily care, but he understood yoongi lack of socializing. He would be the same if it wasnt for hosoek running around the house trying to get everyone up and eating. Jungkook guessed it was his way of not freaking out. He was surpised that he kept himself from snapping for so long. It was hard when they were told minji would be back soon and end up not showing up for another two days.

But then again, jimin couldn't be trusted and he really had no concept of time so what did they really expect?

It wasn't until there was a small rock thrown out the window that yoongi came out with a grumble. He looked sick to put it nicely. Jungkook thought he looked like shit but he was going to keep his mouth shut.

Yoongis puffy eyes only told them he was crying... his skin was paler than usual, causing hoseok to freak out a little.

"Yoongi..." hoseok mumbled, trying to grab onto the man's arm to help him balance.

Jungkook squinted at the window, seeing the same mermaid who caused this mess.

"Jimin..."  jungkook muttered without realizing he said it out loud. He was pushed aside by yoongi.

Jungkook watched as yoongi rushed outside, nearly tripping over himself multiple times. Hoseok and Jungkook ran after him.

Jimin was watching with a tired and disinterested look. When the men were close enough to hear him, he gave an unamused chuckle.

"Hey, I need-"

"Where the hell is minji you no legs having ass? TELL ME!" Yoongi yelled, nearly jumping into the pond if it wasn't for Hoseok pulling him back.

"Excuse me?"

"Come on jimin... you said Minji would be back. Where is she?" Jungkook said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jimin laughed. "Look at that... little shy boy getting bold... what a surpise. What happened to the little elf who couldn't stick up to mommy? Well, here he is, demanding I give him something of mine.."

"Jimin. What are you talking about."

The three males jumped at the sudden tone drop of Hoseoks voice.

"Wow... look what a little witch has done to you guys... I was going to ask for some food but never mind. I'm leaving. I would go home if I were you. Sorry that I made you guys come all the way out here. I'll open the way to the forest soon. Byee" jimin waved.

Yoongi pushed hoseok away as jimin sunk into the water. The moment he was gone, yoongi hit the water with his fist.

Hoseok and Jungkook stood there in shock.

They were snapped out of it when the heard yoongi choke on a sob and get up.

"Yoongi? Where are you going?" Hoseok called out.

"Home. Then I'll find minji and I'll make sure she never leaves my sight again," yoongi said as he walked farther from the others.

Hoseok stood there in shock. Yoongis statement didn't sound right in his mind. It might sound rude, evil even, essentially for him and towards his best friend but...maybe this was a good thing he was leaving. If minji did come back to her house, he would be the first to see her... the only problem was jungkook but hoseok  was sure jungkook was going to take the same route as yoongi due to the look in his eyes.