chapter 51: Yoongis Ending

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Minji stared at the river, the river that led her over to the over side. She doubted it would be easy, or if she would even get over without Jimin seeing her and dragging her over to her death since all she could think about is how mad Jimin was going to be if he saw her.

Minji let out a breath before looking down at her leg. she only hoped her leg wasn’t going to mess everything up. she was actually surprised she even got as far as she did without anyone finding her and seeing her. A part of her wished someone did see her. see how she so desperately needed help.

“Okay,” she whispered to herself. “it’s okay, you got this far… you can keep going…” Minji inched closer to the river, hoping and praying this didn’t end like she was thinking.

The moment she was about to jump, she was pulled back. She began struggling, hoping it wasn’t anyone that she was forced to be around the past couple hours.

“minji! calm down! it’s just me,”

Minji stopped struggling as soon as she heard the voice she wanted to hear so bad. Minji looked back to see Yoongi, looking as rough as ever.

“yoongi…”

“yea, yea. it’s me…”

Minji saw him tear up, making Minji do the same. she turned around completely and jumped in his arms.

“I missed you,” Minji muttered into his neck. Yoongi didn’t do anything besides hug her tighter.

they stayed like that for a while before slightly pulling away, however, ripped a whine out of yoongi.

“yoongi… i… i need help,”

“with?” he muttered, pushing himself into her form.

“i…I don't even know. but my leg really hurts… could you take me to grandmas…?”

Yoongi pulled away and looked down at her leg, eyes widened once he saw the bloody bandage that looked like it had seen better days.

“Jesus Minji,” Yoongi quickly picked her up, making sure she was comfortable before walking away from the river.

“Are you taking me to grandmas?” Minji asked, a little nervous.

“I'll take you somewhere better,” Yoongi said. Minji squeezed his shoulder and shook her head.

“no, if it’s hoseok's place then i don’t want to go!”

Yoongi looked over at her, confused as to why she was so frightened. not that he was taking her to hoseok anyway.

“what? no… why?”

“then never mind,”

“no tell me,” yoongi stops walking, and glares.

“no, let’s just go. please.”

“not before you tell me. what happened,” yoongi stood still much to minji dismay.

“yoongi please, jungkook and hoseok are just fighting and i really don’t want to be around them,”

“how do you even know?” Yoongi looked mad, it honestly scared minji.

“i was with them before i ran away,”

“you were?”

yoongi began to walk again thankfully.

“yea…”

“for how long?”

Minji gulped before thinking. “I'm not sure… after I ran from jimin… I ran into jungkook… and then hoseok took me to his place and… then I ran. to be honest, i’m not too sure how long i’ve been in the forest or how long i was with jimin so,”