chapter 19

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

The sound of crickets filled the air as Jimin started at Minji with a look she couldn't make out.

It made her a little uncomfortable. Not only was he staring into her soul but she was also naked and he was a total stranger, not to mention the things she heard from the men before...

Not helping.

"What do you mean?" Minji whispered out, covering herself.

She was scared if she would make too much noise like before, yoongi would come out and cause hell. Something she didn't want. Even if Jimin was being a creep, she rather he goes in silence than cause a problem.

"Huh?" Jimin let out as he finally blinked. "Oh," He hummed. "You'll know... when you see it. Just wait."

Minji slowly blinked, looking away embarrassed.

"What? Don't pretend to be innocent," Jimin rolled his eyes. He made to the rock where laid all minjis things.

He started playing with the different soaps, smelling them, making a face and then putting them back.

"These smell too much like him," Jimin said in a low tone, slowly turning to minji with a small glare.

"Well..  they are his so... could you leave? I'm trying to bathe and get to bed..." minji made sure not to look him in the eyes. He was too attractive yet scary. Not a good mix in her opinion.

"Leave? I just got here. Don't you want to hang out for a while?" Jimin asked in a mocking tone before slowly swimming towards her. He was then in front of her, trying his best to make her look in his eyes. Why wouldn't she? Why was she not looking at him? Was she scared?

"What are you," Jimin asked in a blunt tone. It made minji give a small flinch. Which in return, made jimin amused.

She was so cute when she was scared.

"That's a little rude to ask..." minji said and look above her, trying to see if yoongi was near, even a shadow would be nice.

"Stop looking for him. God..."

"Why don't you like yoongi? He's nice..." minji asked. She finally managed to look him in the eyes. It pissed him off a little bit. How could she look him in the eyes when talking about another man but not regularly?

Jimin scoffed.

"Cause I'm better than him. He doesn't like me because of that so naturally, I don't like him,"

"Yoongi isn't like that... he doesn't get jealous..." minji defended.

"Please, yoongi? Are we talking about the same person? Listen, sweets, you've been gone for too long to know anything. Yoongis has been off his rockers since he's been a kid. I would know cause I would have to deal with it. Now that his "friend" is back, it's worse."

Minji was confused... yoongis has always been so sweet... what did Jimin mean? Yes, she's been gone a long time but if he wasn't the same yoongi she knew, why was he here taking care of her as he did as a child when she knew him?

"Yoongi-"

"I don't want to hear about it anymore. As I said, he pissed me off. I don't want you to start pissing me off. You're too pretty for that." Jimin was now so close that with one wrong move they would have their faces against each other.

"In the meantime, you need to pay me back. I already did what I did on my own so now you need to do your part." Jimin's hands were on minjis shoulders, a tight grip on them.

"Jimin-"

"Shut up!" Jimin glared. His grip got tighter, making minji more scared than before. What was he going to do?