chapter 21

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Waking up next to Minji felt like something you would feel if you were in heaven. Yoongi meant that. With his whole being, he meant that.

Yoongi wanted to stay like this for the rest of his life if he could. Who wouldn't? When the love of your life was in your bed, pushing against you, arms around you, legs tangled together, and sleeping without a care in the world, who would want to leave this?

He had been awake for about 5 minutes now, watching minji sleep so peacefully. Brushing her hair with his fingers, watching as very so often minji would shift and try to get closer to him. If that was even possible... yoongi didn't mind, at all he encouraged it. Pulling her closer and holding her tighter against him.

After another five minutes, yoongi felt Minji stir awake. He watched with a small smile as minji opened her eyes. Staring up at yoongi with her tired eyes, he felt like his world stopped. Yea he's definitely in love.

Still watching, minji slowly unwrapped her arms from yoongi, ignoring the little whine he let out when she did.

Yoongi started to sit up, following minjis actions of doing the same. Yoongi continued to stare as she groaned and stretched.

When she was finished, she stared back at yoongi. The only thing heard was the chirping of the birds outside, nothing was said between the two adults as they stared at each other. Yoongis stare is more intense than minjis.

After, what seemed like forever to minji, yoongi slowly pulled her towards him and down with him, laying in the bed once again.

"Let's stay like this..." yoongi whispered, forehead pushed against hers. Rubbing his hand thumb over her cheek as he held her face. Naturally, he tangled their legs together once again.

Minji hummed with a small smile, wrapping her arms around his waist like last night.
It felt nice to minji. She missed yoongi very much, wishing she would have visited sooner or more even.

Yoongi stared down at her, millions of thoughts running through his head as he watched her eyes blink slowly up at him.

He moved to where their noses were touching now. Watching for any negative reactions from her, when seeing none, he moved closer. Still watching carefully. The way minji was looking at him, he didn't want to do anything else besides what anyone would do in this position.

He slowly made his way to her lips, pressing his gently against hers. It was nothing more than a long peck, but it felt amazing.

Yoongi pulled away slowly, looking up at his girl. Her cheeks were pink as she started to open her eyes.

Yoongi wanted to laugh at how cute she was but decided against it, to hold it in, just in case she thought he was making fun of her and wanted to leave.

Noticing her not saying anything else, he moved for her lips again, this time, her moving forward a little too. This time was more than a peck and an actual kiss.

This happened a couple more times, yoongi being the one to pull away, look at her face getting more red each time, and go back in for another kiss. He didn't want to rush anything, choosing to keep the pace slow. Each one lasting longer than the last, becoming more passionate as the time when on.

The very last one was when they both had to pull away due to the lack of air. At this point, minji felt like she was about to explode. Why was she kissing her best friend? In bed at that? And why was she enjoying it?

Minji looked into yoongis eyes, his becoming more dilated by the second.

Her mind went to last night with jimin. How opposite they were from each other... jimins being rushed and forced and yoongis being soft, slow, and honestly, more enjoyable. Maybe it was because minji wanted to kiss him and wasn't pushed against the bank of yoongis pond, and forced into kissing the stupid, handsome, but stupid fish man.