chapter 36

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

"Here you go. Damn freak," yoongi said, coming back to the pond with a jar.

Jimin rolled his eyes and snatched the jar out of yoongis hand.

"Thanks, ass face," jimin replies with a snarky smile.

Jimin opened the jar and stuffed the letters in, not caring if jins got ripped but was extra careful with his. He put the cap back on so tight that he was sure he wouldn't be able to open it.

"What did your letter say?" Yoongi asked, looking down at the jar.

"You know, her location where she's going to be, she's upset blah blah," jimin says, testing if any water will leak into the jar when he puts it into the water.

When jimin looked up at yoongi and saw yoongi upset face, he smirked.

"That she's helplessly in love with me and wants me to be her knight and shining armor," jimin teased. The letter didn't even remotely say those things but jimin knows Minji loves him. Who wouldn't? She also didn't ask for him to save her. All the letter said was that she was trying to get on a ship and will be back to kick his ass. Wasn't that basically saying come save her?

"What?" Yoongi said through his teeth.

"Oh? What? Did she tell you to stay home? Hm... I wonder... I guess she is in love with me. How does that make you feel? That your little minji is in love with me and rather spend her time with me than you," jimin tsked, rubbing false information in Yoongis face.

"Bullshit! Why would she be in love with someone who was the reason for her getting kidnapped? By stupid rich humans of all people! Plus, who would want to be around a fish?" Yoongi growled, pointing his finger at jimin.

"Yea... this is why she picked me to help not you..." jimin slowly rolled his eyes and started to sink back into the water.

Yoongi wanted to throw, hit, kick, something, anything at all. So he pulled his left back and kicked the dirt under his feet into the small pond. It barely even made a ripple in the water.

Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh and looked around the area before stomping his way back inside. He slammed the door shut behind him, not caring about waking up or scaring anyone.

He made his way back onto minjis bed, making sure to lock the door so no one would be able to get it.

As he lay there, all he could think about Jimin's words. Did minji really ask jimin of all people to help her? She wouldn't. Jimin knew how to get under people's skin... this was an example. Right?

Yoongi stared out the window until he eventually fell asleep.

Hoseok stayed quiet on the couch, even when yoongi came in for a jar. Stomping his way into the kitchen, found a random jar on the shelf, and dumped all the insides into the sink, rinsing it out, then stomping back outside.

Hoseok also found himself keeping quiet when yoongi stomped his way back into the house and to minjis room. What was he supposed to say anyway?

He wasn't going to ask about minji, even if it was killing him not to. He wanted to ask so badly about the letter. But now wasn't the time, perhaps it wasn't the time tomorrow when they woke up. Yoongi was in a mood, and when yoongis in that kind of mood, hoseok stays away.

He looked down at the letter in his hands. Hoseok got what he wanted, he supposes. A handwritten letter from minji...

Even if it was rushed and a little messy with the handwriting and folding, Hoseok thought it was a God-sent gift.