homage

homage
/ˈhɒmɪdʒ/
noun: homage; plural noun: homages
special honour or respect shown publicly.

homage/ˈhɒmɪdʒ/noun: homage; plural noun: homagesspecial honour or respect shown publicly

Glendale, AZ
Thursday June 3rd
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

When Soraya woke in the morning Anais was on her mind. She wanted to know what Cheyenne meant when she said 'I used to have a brother and sister now I have a sister and sibling'. The only thing she came up with is that she doesn't think of her brother as her brother anymore or they fell out.

She quickly cancelled that possibility out though because it was almost like Cheyenne spoke highly of them.

Soraya woke pretty early in the morning surprisingly seeing as though they'd only ended up falling asleep after 1am.

Thinking about this morning or 'last night' a smile appeared on Soraya's face.

She almost let out a giggle when thinking about what she done to Hezekiah or for him.

"You're up early." Soraya was taken out of her daydreaming as Hezekiah sat up and the bed sheets moved with him, "you aight?" soraya nodded as she leaned back on him, "what's on your mind baby?" Hezekiah gently kissed Soraya's forehead.

"I-It's about the letters, about Cheyenne."

"Talk to me, baby."

"She asked me to do something for her, she said it wasn't safe if she did it herself. There were two letters one had my name on it so I obviously opened that one. She vaguely mentioned her sibling or brother a bit but all she said was that he wasn't her brother anymore he was her sibling, she also said how he had it harder than her. She asked me to find him basically and give him her letter."

"I can find him for you, what's his name?" Soraya let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding in, a weight felt like it'd been lifted off of her shoulder.

"Anais Carson I think." Hezekiah squinted his eyebrows.

"What's Cheyenne's surname?"

"The same thing, Carson."

"I know somebody, with that surname. Did Cheyenne mention her sisters name?"

"No and she's never told me anything about her, but she didn't say anything about how their parents treated her."

"Maybe she just never included her."

"I don't think that, I think she never went through anything. If I hadn't personally gone through what I've gone through I'd agree with that but yeah I don't think she's gone through anything."

"So I shouldn't ask the maybe sister?"

"No, don't involve anybody. This is just you and me..." Soraya trailed off, "and maybe your security team to locate him."