▪︎The Finals▪︎

Our group was all celebrating our win, I smile as I could see my brother and Tanaka's sister hugging each other in pure joy. I laugh when they parted away once they realised what they were doing. Wow we actually won! It's really hard to believe it. I think it's time to go line up and say our thanks to everyone. I was gonna go catch up with the other until I notice Kageyama staring at Oikawa through the volleyball net. Are they...angry at each other?

"Now we're at one loss, one win. Don't get on your high horse" Oikawa said to Kageyama. Huh?

"I won't" They took one last glance of each other before walking back to their teams. I raised an eyebrow when Kageyama just walked past me. What the heck was that about?

Anyway, everyone went to line up and we all bowed as we said our thanks. This match is really intense. I'm still stunned by the fact we won. Now it was the worse part, shaking hands...I just shaked hands with the members I really took a liking to, #12, #13, #4 and many more. I gulp nervously when I was face to face with their #16, I force a smile and exchange my hand. He stares at me for a while before actually shaking my hand. Oh his palm feels so warm...It must be because of slamming the balls too hard.

"I'll beat you" He said coldly before suddenly walking away. B-Beat me? He means in a match right? Please don't be something outside the volleyball court.

"Don't even dare think you'd get a handshake from me!" Oikawa shouted at me. I look down and noticed I still have my hand holding out for someone. I quickly hid my hand behind my back.

"That handshake wasn't for you" I talked back and I felt like I've made a mistake. He grab the volleyball net and glare at me in rage.

"Hey don't pick on people younger than you shittykawa" Their #4 slam his fist into the back of Oikawa's head before dragging him away. Wow...I really like their #4! He's so cool!

"Hey, hurry up!" Daichi waved at me and I saw him and the others already huddled up in a circle, leaving a spot for me. I made a grateful smile and quickly join them.

"Yeah!" Nishinoya and Hinata jumped out of nowhere and collided into us, causing all of us to fall. I laugh while holding on to my stomach. My head hurts!

"We fell over!" Nishinoya and Hinata also laughed.

"You're way too worked up!" Tanaka scolded them.

"Hinata, you dumbass!" Kageyama shouted at Hinata. Oh give it a break!

"Come on let's celebrate" I wipe away the happy tears as I smiled back when I found them all smiling at me. We then went to the hallway to take our break, I think I'm gonna go get a drink.

"Yamada!" I was halfway down the path to the vending machine until I heard Hinata shouting my name. Before I could turn around to see his face, he pulled me into a tight hug. I chuckle and just hug him back.

"I'm so happy I can just kiss you!" Hinata said but his smile disappeared when he thought of what he had just said. He cover his mouth and turn around to check if anyone heard him.

"Its okay...nobody's here" I remove his hand from his mouth and lean my face closer to his. He blush feeling my hot breath on his lips. Ah so cute!

"What if someone sees us? Y-You always tell me to be careful—" I cut him off by pressing my lips on his. His eyes flew wide open, he let out a soft moan when he felt me kissing him so passionately. His body also turning more red than ever.

"Y/N..." He mumble my name in the middle of the kiss. He close his eyes and kissed me back, I growl in my throat when I notice how cute he looked. I just wanna—Ah! I quickly pull away from him when I saw a figure turning around the corner. Who's there?!