▪︎Yikes▪︎

"Just lift it up!Even if it doesnt go to the setter,as long as we can get the ball up,we can recover somehow!"Coach said with all of us standing around him.

"Right"Tanaka nodded.

"By the way,Kageyama-kun...What was that dump earlier?"Coach cross his arm.

"I'm sorry!I panicked!"Kageyama apologise with his head hanging low.

"If you realise that,its fine.Its not that dumps are wrong.Its also in our favor if we have the enemy verify that we have a lot of ways to attack.However,if they read that we're doing a dump,then it's likely that theyll stop it.Think carefully about when you're going to use it."

"Yes!"

"Also,dont forget who we're fighting against.Its not Oikawa,but Aoba Johsai.Also,its not just you that's fighting,its Karasuno."

"Nice serve!" "One more!" Oikawa did a jump serve and Tanaka saved it,barely!But in the end Hinata failed to block the ball so they got a point either way,at least we made some progress.

"Its okay!It went up like it should,Tanaka!"Daichi place his hand on Tanaka's shoulder.

"Right"Oikawa did another jump serve but this time Tanaka recieved the ball without a problem.

"Hinata,cover!"Daichi said.

"Right!"Hinata passed the ball.Tanaka spiked the ball but he got blocked.

"Sensei!"Coach looked at Sensei.

"Right!"Sensei got up and ask for a timeout.In the corner of my eye,I could see Hinata wanting to say something to Tanaka.I can see why because whenever his down,Tanaka-san is always the one who cheers him up.

"Um—"Hinata was gonna say something until Tanaka slam both his palms into his face.We all stare at the red handprint on both his cheeks,ouch that looks painful.

"I'm sorry!"Tanaka suddenly bow down.

"Ryu!There are some things that cant be helped!That toss was hard,and there was a three-person block—"The rest of us were just agreeing to every word Nishinoya said.

"I didnt call the toss just now.I got scared for a second,damn it!I'll have all of my regrets after the match!Theres no point in someone worthless like me bringing everyone down because I'm upset about my own mistake.I'll get it next time!"Tanaka interrupted Nishinoya and started to shout all his emotions out.

"The fact that you're saying that shows just how worthy you are."Coach couldnt help but smile.

"Oh,right"Tanaka scratch his head,embarrassed.

"If you try to recieve by just using your arms,it'll just deflect,so move your legs too."I said.

"You should be just like Ryu,Asahi-san"Nishinoya looks at Asahi.

"If I could,I would!"Asahi look back at Nishinoya.

"Bring it!"We all got to position as the match continues.

"One more!One more!" "Nice serve!" Oikawa seem to be more concentrated than before,he did a jump serve and the ball was headed to Tanaka.

Unexpectedly the ball hit Tanaka in the stomach.Wait that could have hit him in the face,nevermind we should pay attention to the ball first.Hinata saved the ball before it hits the ground.Hinata and Kageyama prepared to block the ball but it went through.I save the ball,keeping it in the air.

"Nice recieve!"Kageyama went to position.

"Sorry!Cover!"I slowly got up because I dont wanna hurt my leg more.