▪︎Your Heart▪︎

"Can we talk?"Kageyama said.

"Can it be tomorrow?I'm tired..."I yawn.He glare at me before finally nodding with a defeated look.

"Rest well Y/N"Hinata hugged me before letting me go in my house.What's gotten into them?They've gotten weirder each day.

The Next Day
I sat on the chair and stare at Tanaka who was looking seriously at the wall with his arm crossed,also shirtless and pantless for some reason.Ennoshita was also staring at his back.

"Why are you looking all serious about?"Ennoshita asked.

"I think his brain is having a seizure"I added.

"Tournaments fire you up,dont they?Its like getting ready for battle."Tanaka place his hand on his hip.

"Yeah kinda"Ennoshita answered his question.

"And then maybe,your cute girlfriend comes to watch,and..."Tanaka suddenly jumped to the side and stood in a girly style.

"Tomorrow's the tournament at last."He did a girly voice.

"Yeah,that's right"He stood at the other side and said that in a manly voice.Is he trying to play as a girlfriend talking to the boyfriend?This is...okay?

"You were training so long for this"

"Yeah.I know it's been hard for you,too"

"No,I dont mind.I love watching you play,Ryu-kun"He shake his head with his cheeks blushing.I feel my sanity dying each time he tries to act like a girl,this is making my brain hurt more.

"Honey..."Tanaka said in his manly form with tears in his eyes,acting as the boyfriend is grateful.

"Can you die?"I ask with Ennoshita having no expression at all.

Gym
"Nice kill"We all said after Asahi managed to spike the ball when Kageyama tossed the ball to him.

"That was awesome Asahi"I couldnt but say that even though it was just a regular spike.

"Azumane"Coach said and we all look at him.

"Yes?"Asahi stood in front of coach once his name was called.

"Are you good at back attacks?"

"Hey,I need you guys here"Tanaka,Hinata and Kageyama stopped what they were doing and look at coach.

"That's the idea..."Coach showed the position they prepared for the four of them.

"We have to find the perfect height for spiking."

"It looks hard"I said.

"Let's do it.Coach us"Asahi got up and the others did the same.They spend the day practising what coach wanted them to do.It was already about afternoon and they still aren't taking a break.

"Good job"Sensei said.I sat on the corner with my bag resting on my lap,I felt it vibrate so I look to see what's making it do that.

I lose interest when I saw who was calling me.Why does it have to always be her?I sure am grateful you brought me to this world but not the way you treated me and my brother.Even in the afterlife I wont be able to escape from you.

Fast Forward
"Is there always a car outside your house?"Kageyama ask and I look to see what his talking about.Oh god please no.

"Maybe someone parked their car outside your house.Come on"Hinata hold my hand and drag me away from Kageyama.I could hear Kageyama scoff before following us.