▪︎Crushes▪︎

^
*I know this is your reaction*

I was in the school hallway, looking around like a lost child. You see, since Emi is away then theres nobody here to tutor me. Luckily I bump into Kageyama and Hinata and they seem to be also looking for someone to tutor them.

"Hey are you guys up for teaching me?" I show them the math book I'm holding and they both sigh. Oh? Did I perhaps said something wrong?

"Actually...We don't know anything about math...We try asking Tsukishima but he was stingy!" Hinata complained and I realise they were struggling on English. Hah! Pathetic.

"Hinata!" Yamaguchi suddenly approach us and Hinata smiled.

"You're gonna teach me right, Yamaguchi?" Hinata confidently ask.

"Sorry, I suck at English." Tsukishima made a forgiving posture and I sigh. Just when I thought we'd have a savior.

"Remember that girl who came yesterday as a manager candidate? She said she was in Class 5, so she might be good at studying." Yamaguchi brought up and that was actually useful. Tokyo here I come!

"That's right. Classes 4 and 5 are advanced." Hinata said and the three of us decided to ask Yachi to tutor us instead. Since shes nicer than Emi and Tsukishima.

We arrive outside of her class and we saw her drinking from the juice box. Thank goodness shes there, I would be crying if she wasnt. Of course we invited ourself into her classroom.

"Yachi-san!" Yachi choke on her drink when she heard Hinata call her name.

"Pardon us" I said to her classmates that are looking at us. Glare at me one more time and we're gonna have a little accident. They look away once they notice my scary aura.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo from Class 1!" Yachi stop freaking out when Hinata introduced himself.

"I'm Yasushi Yamada and this is Kageyama" I point at Kageyama who's standing beside me. I laugh when I saw Yachi getting shy.

"Yachi-san, do you like studying?" Hinata ask in the least most suspicious way.

"I dont hate it" Yachi had this awkward expression. She must be spacing out because in her perspective its 3 boys standing in front of her.

"Could you teach Hinata and Kageyama English and me Math?" I politely said and she blush. Okay I'm starting freak out now, knowing the amount of times she have blushed when she sees me. Or maybe I'm just imagining things.

"You should ask her, too, Kageyama!" Hinata pulled Kageyama's sleeve.

"Please teach us" Kageyama mutter.

"If we fail any tests next month. We won't be able to go to the Tokyo away games. So we've been having the tall guy with glasses named Tsukishima help us..." That's a good description for Tsukishima if you ask me.

"But lately, he's getting irritated because Kageyama and I are so stupid." Hinata complained. Well I'm surely not scared of him, okay maybe just a bit.

"I-If I'm good enough..." Yachi said.

"Really?!" Hinata looked relieved. Yeah I wouldn't mind Yachi teaching us since shes so nice. She nod.

"But I wonder if I'll be able to teach in a nicer way than the tall guy with glasses..." Yachi's expression became serious. The surrounding around us became...weird.

"You definitely don't have to worry about that." Me and the other two said while shaking our heads. Your taking things waaaay too seriously Yachi.