▪︎Hinata Problem▪︎

^
*Who edited this? I just wanna talk*

We're gonna be having our first game for today with Nekoma, but my head is in the clouds. Don't misunderstood the situation here, the feeling I'm having for this stranger isn't sexual love, it's more like...A feeling of reuniting with someone who you haven't seen in years.

"Come on! Bring it!" Hinata's voice made me snap out of my little world, I'll worry later, there's a game waiting for me to win.

You probably know how Nekoma works, they react quickly and think strategically. I was quite shock when Lev, the tall guy manage to block Hinata's quick attack. His just a newbie but looks like someone who have been in the team long enough. Because of that, I worry if Hinata loses his way, he has a gift but doesn't really know it.

"Hey, I'm gonna add in more normal quicks. The floaty ones...Hey are you listening?" Kageyama was trying to get Hinata to pay attention but his eyes is glued to Nekoma's side of the court, or maybe that Lev guy.

"Yeah..." Hinata nod with his lips forming a little grin.

Despite the fact I'm worried about this weird tension between Hinata and Lev, we got back to finishing the game. I don't know if it's Lev's luck or thanks to Kenma, their mastermind, he managed to know where the toss was headed. Darn it, here we thought Hinata had lured him in. Even though the block was a bit late, it's still impressive. We all then huddle around coach.

"Now, calm down. They already had a careful eye on our quicks. For the time being, when we're up against Nekoma, let's mainly have Azumane and Tanaka attacking from the left." Coach said and we all agreed without any discussions.

Me and Kageyama were confused when we see Hinata smiling to himself as he grab his shirt, right on top of the center of his heart. Is he possessed, nevermind I think his fine? Not long into the game, I was slowly getting into it, is it just me or have Nekoma gotten stronger?

The ball was tossed to Asahi and it's his ball to spike, that was what's supposed to happen until Hinata appeared. Just like that, Hinata bump into Asahi and fell on his back, this is...unexpected. Hinata kept apologising to Asahi while I just watch with no expression. I look over to Kageyama and find him gritting his teeth in anger, I think I know what to expect.

"Hey, be careful" "No matter what, Shoyo's gonna be the one that goes flying" Tanaka and Nishinoya seem chilled about it. Unlike...

"Pay attention to your surroundings, you idiot! Why do you think everyone's calling the ball, you dumbass?!" Coach Ukai scold Hinata while pointing at him, also showing his sharp teeth to intimidate him.

"Moron! Hinata, you moron!" Kageyama also joined the Hinata hate club.

"Right...I'm sorry" Hinata apologises to the two scary people, I also wanna yell at him but I'm not in the mood, I just fold my arms and look at him, showing him my cold expression.

"Hey, Kageyama" I watch him approach Kageyama, who just yelled at him minutes ago.

"What?" Exactly the response he would give, his definitely mad at Hinata but its understandable.

"The quick that goes like whoosh...I'll...stop closing my eyes" Gasp! Sorry, a little too much? Just wanted to match the momentum here.

Anyways, you know what reaction the others gave Hinata. Bat eyelashes, blank stare (I had to-). It took a few minutes for Kageyama to show his, he just made a look that says his looking down on him, also confuse on why Hinata suddenly wanted to try doing it without closing his eyes.

"I can't stay like this. I can't keep hitting quicks that are set just for me." Hinata said, that makes sense but we're talking about skills here. Is he able to do it? Should be the real question.