▪︎Libero▪︎

"All here?"We all stood around Sensei and coach.

"Yeah"

"The practice match against Nekoma is in four days.Inter-High preliminaries will be soon thereafter.We've got no time,but you guys are full of holes.Since that's the case,theres only one way for you to win"Coach addresses.

"Practice.Practice.And practice.Save the ball,even if you have to barf."

"Yeah"Hinata proudly said.I guess it's because he barf already...We all then got to position,to practice our receiving skill.Coach threw the ball at Yamaguchi but he failed to recieve the ball.

"Hey,how many does it take for you to get it right?Concentrate!"

"One more"Yamaguchi cried.

"Here goes"Coach threw the ball at Yamaguchi.

"Nice,Yamaguchi"

"Nice recieve"We all said to him.

"That's five successful recieves.Next up."Shimizu handed the ball to coach.

"Its my turn right?"I step forward even though I was asking.

"Oh"I failed to recieve the ball.

"Arent you a good receiver in junior high?What happened?"Tanaka asked.

"U-uh dont worry I'm just warming up"I said and waited for coach to throw another ball at me.My hands hit the ball but it didnt went to the direction I wanted it to go.

"Concentrate Libero!"Coach said.If only I could tell him I'm not the Libero his hoping to find.What am I gonna do?I'm embarrassing myself and not just myself but also my brother,I'm using his identity after all.

Coach kept throwing the ball at me and I only had one successful recieve.I sneak outside of the gym so that I could get some fresh air.I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding.

"Oh god"I hold my head and crouched down with my head hanging low.I wanna cry and go home so badly.Im not a good volleyball player...I...

"Oh there you are"Nishinoya crouch down beside me.I quickly look the opposite way,my eyes are probably red now.

"Relax okay?Your not the only one having a hard time"Nishinoya pat my shoulder.I slowly turn around and look at Nishinoya.

"Your arm"I gently hold his arm.There bruises all over it.Of course there would,what did you expected from the best Libero from our team?

"Its hard to take you seriously if you have your twin sister's face"His cheeks turn slightly red.

"Sorry"I let go of his arm.He got up and started to stretch his body.

"Well it's not like being a Libero was easy.How about this.I'll teach you some techniques after school?"He look at me with his arms behind his head.I quickly got up so that we were talking face to face.

"Really?Thank you"I bow down.He laughed.

"Just call me Nishinoya Senpai when we practice okay?"He whispered before walking away.His quite nice if you get to know him...

After School
"Serve receive is the most important part of the game.Since us,Liberos play most of the match in the back row,we have to be strong in this area to be effective weapons for the team."Nishinoya handed me the ball and I manage to catch it in time.He motion me to throw the ball to him,I nod and did a jump serve.

I was speechless when I saw Nishinoya reacted quickly.I watch as the ball slowly roll to a stop,I felt sad all of a sudden.The way Nishinoya played,it reminded me of my brother.The smile he always had on his face when he receive a ball.