▪︎( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡ °) ͡°)▪︎

*I got too into this.*

I walked in the room where everyone will be using to sleep through the night, when stretching my sore body, I didn't even notice Kageyama and Hinata both sitting a few spaces from each other. It was obvious they haven't said a single thing to each other yet. It was only just the three of us in the room...

"I swear to god..." I was struggling to massage my back because of my short arms. Emi would always be there to lend a hand but she's not here right now, which is a problem.

"Y/N?" Hinata called my name and it made me jump in surprise. I look at him and Kageyama.

"Wh-What are you two doing acting all quiet?!" I quickly calm herself down before I give them both another slap on the face, I then turn around and begin to change out of my uniform. I guess you could say I've gotten really comfortable with them.

When I was done changing into my pajamas, I sat on the bed I chose to sleep on. I yawn into my hand and blink a couple times at the ground. I don't know what it is but it seem like Kageyama had an idea when he notice me keep rubbing the sore parts on my leg, he tap on my shoulder to make me look at him.

"Want me to give you a massage?" Kageyama said and I raised an eyebrow at him, not sure what to say to his request.

"I still need to gain your forgiveness" I guess he has a point, I turn around to make my back face him instead.

I took off my shirt so he could do it properly, don't worry I'm wearing a bra under it. Hinata went to lock the door to make sure nobody walks in to see me like this, Kageyama start to use slow stroke on the upper part of my body and slowly moving down. I could feel the shivers.

"Does it hurt here?" Kageyama ask while he press harder at the left lower part of my back, I nod and he became more gentle.

I look over at Hinata to find him crawling towards us, he sat down in front of me like a well trained puppy going back to its owner. I wonder if he and Kageyama are still angry at each other, he then hold out my legs and I was kinda caught off guard by it.

"I'll massage your legs" Hinata place both my legs on his lap, I grab a pillow to hug as I slowly bury my face into it, blushing hard. I'm getting massages by these two idiots right now.

Kageyama kept moving up and down from my back and Hinata's hands were getting closer and closer to my thighs, its making me feel like theres fireworks being set off in my body right now. It was all massages until they both changed the game.

"H-Hey!" My entire body was blushing when they begin to place kisses on my body instead of pressure of their hands.

"You've worked hard Y/N" Hinata said before planting another kiss on my left leg, the exact spot I got injured.

"Does it still hurt?" Kageyama was placing kisses all over my back and I couldn't really control myself, my body was trembling from heating up.

"Kageyama!" I was more surprised when his naughty hand went under my pants and underwear. W-We can't, we'll get caught by the others!

I rest my back against his chest and let him play with what's hiding between my legs. His hand moving aggressively in my underwear and the other pleasuring himself. Hinata was already touching himself, our eyes stuck on each other. I moan feeling Kageyama's fingers moving in and out of my hole so quickly.

"Hey do you guys know where Yamada went? Last I saw him was out at the hill" That's Nishinoya's voice. I cover my mouth and try to stay quiet.

"Hold your voice in or we'll get in trouble" I weakly nod with my mind being distracted by his fingers.

"Your so hot Y/N" Hinata moan in a low tone so it was just me and Kageyama who heard him.

Hinata use his other hand to also cover his mouth, I could tell he wanted to moan too. Suddenly I feel this weird feeling starting to build up at the lower part of my stomach, I'm coming! It wasn't just me who was near their limit, Hinata and Kageyama were also gonna come judging by their short breaths.

"Fuck!" I couldn't hold my voice in anymore. We all came at the same time, it feels so nice, I could feel all the pressure drifting away.

"Yamada? You there?" Sugawara knocks on the door. I didn't care and watch Kageyama pull his hand out of my underwear, showing how sticky and wet his fingers are after touching me.

"Quick...!" Hinata said when he realise both him and Kageyama made a mess, they quickly wipe the cum off their clothes and sheets before I went to open the door.

"H-Hey" I put on the most innocent smile when I unlocked the door, the others look at me suspiciously.

"Locking us out of the room is unforgivable!" Tanaka hit the back of my head and I just laugh it off, I blush feeling my clit still pounding from the pleasure.

I close the door after letting the others in. I feel bad for Nishinoya and Asahi since their bed sheets had um...both Kageyama and Hinata's cum on it but they already wiped it off, too bad the scent is still there. Daichi sniff the air and made a disgusted look.

"What the..." He didn't waste any time and used the air freshener. I look over to find Kageyama licking his fingers seductively at me, enjoying the taste of my juice.

I sat back on my bed and hide my face into the pillow as I blush uncontrollably. Did that just happened? I think it did. I can't believe we did that, we actually did that! C-Calm down Y/N...Don't freak out, is it bad if I liked it? I peek and see Hinata staring at me, he smirk and that made me blush even more. I'm freaking out!