▪︎Money▪︎

By the time we arrived back at school. We went in the gym, I was obviously following them from behind like a zombie. I'm so tired. Can I just go home first? I sat beside Nishinoya while trying my best to keep my sleepy eyes open. He notice and chuckled. Is this funny to you? Each time my eyelids fall, my body just jumped to make me stay awake again.

"Congratulations on completing the first day" Coach said with all of us sitting around him.

"Thank you!" The others shout and my entire body jumped.

"Unlike our other opponents, Wakutani South has third-years left on the team, just like us. They are a well-rounded team. Their defense and tenacity are close to Nekoma's" Coach said. Close? Then they must be hard to beat...

"Don't lose your temper just because you can't get your attack in. Especially the hyperactive ones and a simpletons" Coach also said which made Kageyama, Tanaka, Hinata, Nishinoya and me have a reaction. His not talking about me right? I didn't get angry during the match...Did I?

"It'll be fine. We'll follow up on them" Daichi smile and the five of us except Kageyama looked at him with admiration. His just the best.

"Thank you very much" I said and he pat my head.

"Yeah, leave it to me" Daichi softly smile. He suddenly got up and my eyes just followed him.

"All right. We're going to make it through tomorrow, too" Daichi confidently grip his hand into a fist. I look around to see everyone have a serious expression. I grin. Everyone then circled up and piled their hands in the center.

"Karasuno, fight!" We all bounce our hands and then raise them above our heads as we cheered. We're gonna win this thing tomorrow.

When I was done saying goodbye and goodnight to everyone. I walked back home by myself because Hinata and Kageyama wanted to stay back to practice for a while. It was just me and the bright moon, tonight sure is a peaceful night. Suddenly my phone started buzzing in my pocket, I took it out to see it was a phone call from Emi. I happily answer it.

"Y/N, get home now. Its urgent" Emi was whispering through the call. I nod.

"On my way" I hang up and ran the rest of the way home. Please don't be something bad.

There it is! I could see my house and there was a black car parked right in front of it. Which rich freak decided to put their car outside my house? I ignored it for now and went in my house from the front door. I obviously was happy to see Emi but she wasn't alone, there was a guy sitting next to her on the sofa. Why is he dressed up so formally? I look at Emi and she nervously smile. Don't tell me that's your boyfriend.

 Don't tell me that's your boyfriend

"Y/N. I'm here to deliver you the money your parents want to give you" He got up from the sofa and hand me a mail. I open it with my eyes still focused on the guy. Why did my parents had to send someone to give me money?