▪︎Sleepover▪︎

*Sorry for the late update, I was on a break for the sake of my mental health*

After the awkward conversation I had with Sugawara, I went upstairs and took a shower. I don't know about you but I have a feeling he already knows about my secret but just wants me to admit it to him so he doesn't think hes going crazy. I decided to put on some comfy pajamas after I took a shower, I went downstairs and found Sugawara texting someone on his phone. I didn't bother and just answer the door since there was a knock on it. A smile grew on my face when I saw it was Daichi, Asahi, Ennoshita, Narita and Kinoshita standing there.

"Hey!" Sugawara greeted them with hugs when he saw them coming in.

Sooner or later, the others arrived in time and settled in pretty well. Of course they would, they have no clue I'm a girl...except for Sugawara I assume. We didn't do much and just chill, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Daichi, Hinata and Kageyama on the sofa talking or playing on their phones while me and the rest were in the kitchen having our fun getting ready to start baking. I wash my hands and I was surprised to have Asahi help me put on the apron for me.

"How have you been feeling, Yamada?" Asahi asked me with concern.

"I'm doing better now and it's all thanks to you" I gave his shoulder a friendly fist bump after he was done with tying the apron for me.

"Uh Yamada, can you help me with this?" Nishinoya ask and I immediately went to his rescue.

"I kinda spilled everything" Nishinoya chuckles nervously at the mess he made. I grab some tissues and help wipe off the butter from the table and his hand.

"How about I stir while you help me add the vanilla extract in it?" I suggested. He nod as he went to grab it from Tanaka.

When he came back, I was already done stirring the butter with the sugar together 'til it was light and moist. Just like it should be. Nishinoya then added in the vanilla extract. We spend the next few minutes baking cupcakes in the kitchen and even creating a bit of chaos while we were at it. Yamaguchi was also considerate enough to join us and help us with preheating the oven. With the cupcakes baking in the oven, we decided to head in the living room to wait for it to be done. I sat on the sofa with Tsukishima and Kageyama.

"Anyone up for some monopoly?" Tanaka ask and obviously I was in for it.

"You guys better be careful because I'm really good at this game" Sugawara jokingly said to intimidate us.

Easily we decided to have 8 players. Me, Asahi, Daichi, Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka, Nishinoya and Sugawara. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima choosing to be the bankers. I mean it kinda makes sense why its them. We sat around the floor table that has the monopoly laid down on the flat surface. While Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were giving us each $1500, we chose our pieces. I think I'll take the cat because it reminds me of Kenma. Sorry Hinata, I can't help it.

 Sorry Hinata, I can't help it