▪︎Try me▪︎

Things seem to have gotten better for me lately, which is a good sign. Everyone has been training very hard for the spring tournament, especially Hinata and Kageyama, I'm surprised their arms haven't fell off yet. Anyways, my injury had also recovered so theres no need for me to worry in the middle of a match.

"Now, that it's summer vacation, we can practice from morning to night. And starting tomorrow, we'll resume the Tokyo away games. This time, we'll be there for a solid week! This is the first and last long-term training camp before the spring tournament prelims. Let's make the most of this opportunity, so we have no regrets entering the spring tournament prelims." Sensei said with all of us gathered around him.

Like you expected, it wasn't easy for me to catch with the others. I'm just a girl who's body isn't as strong as theirs, but it doesn't mean I can't try to match their pace in improvements. Morning to night, training at the gym, and the rest of the time I still have, I use it to train outside of my house. And believe me, It definitely did me justice!

"Oh, man! Oh, man! Taking off in the middle of the night is pretty exciting!" Hinata grip his fist with a feeling of eagerness.

"Well, you guys were late last time." Tanaka was standing beside Hinata, smiling at him.

"Being an idiot must be nice. You can even sleep on a bus" Tsukishima said when passing by Hinata and Tanaka. Ouch, I feel hurt too since I'm also an idiot.

"What'd you say?!" Tanaka and Hinata glare at Tsukishima. Please don't cause another fight, I don't want anyone to break both of my legs.

"We'll be arriving at our destination early in the morning once again. Ukai-kun and I will take turns driving." Sensei said while coach was busy yawning, it sounds really tiring.

"Thank you!" Daichi bow and we bow with him. We really appreciate it!

"Its the middle of the night, so not so loud." Sensei said. Oops, I literally forgot how late it is already.

"Oh...sorry, habit" Daichi apologised.

I go through my bag to make sure I have everything I need, my phone, clothes, water, snacks, toothbrush, and my trusty charger. Alright I'm all set, I got in with the others and sat next to...Who should I sit next to? My eyes shift to Kageyama then Hinata.  They haven't been talking to each other for a while, I guess they are still...not getting along.

"Yamada" Nishinoya signal me to sit next to him so I did. My savior!

"Are you and those two doing well now? You don't know how furious I was when Tanaka told me they hurted you...!" Tsukishima hush Nishinoya and that made him more angry, I pat his shoulder so his attention was on me instead of Tsukishima.

"I haven't fully forgiven them yet but I also don't hate them at the same time" Nishinoya made an understanding nod. Still, I care about their friendship instead of mine with them.

Sensei started driving and I didn't know why but the feeling of travelling inside a vehicle makes you feel sleepy, really sleepy. I close my eyes and because of my body getting more and more tired, my head fell on Nishinoya's shoulder, he didn't mind and instead, rest his head on top of mine. He smile feeling me snuggle closer to him, his so warm.

The drive definitely took long but since I slept throughout the ride, I woke up to find us already arriving there. That was quick. Everyone got out of the van when Sensei was done parking it, I took a deep breath of the cold air, then exhaling, this place is beautiful! I can't wait to explore when I have the time.

"Hey, hey! Wheres the Skytree?" Hinata was wandering around, trying to find it.

"Is that the Tokyo Tower?!" I point at one that seems like it, the colour, the way its build. It fits the name!