▪︎Stop Lying▪︎

"So...I heard your close with my brother"I tried to start a conversation because it was so awkward,probably just for me.

"Ah yes"His eyes meet with mine.

"Mm...nice"I slowly look back at the match.Both of my hands were on my lap and my fingers kept tapping on my leg as if theres a song playing in my head.

"Im probably not the first to say this but you look a lot like your brother."He said and it made us lock eyes again.I smile nervously,I dont know if I should see it as a compliment.

"Thank you"He smiled and it made my nervous smile weaken.I feel guilty lying to him and the others.

A few minutes have passed and still the others haven't came back.Did they got hit by a car or something?I kept checking the time on my phone because I was already starving since the start.

"Oh...!"My phone accidentally slip from my sweaty palms and it fell at Daichi's seat which is next to Asahi.

Without thinking I just reach for my phone,my body froze when sense finally snap in my head.I slowly lift my head and notice our faces were just inches apart.Just sit back down and act as if this never happened.

"Hey!"Nishinoya and Tanaka shout at us.Asahi looked at them so I quickly grab my phone before sitting back down.

"What do you think your doing behind our back?!"Tanaka scolded Asahi.

"I'm disappointed in you Asahi-san!"Nishinoya joined.I was watching their arguement until someone grab my hand,I look at Tsukishima and he suddenly took me to the hallway,away from the others.

Hallway
"Ouch"I felt my leg left having a hard time catching up with Tsukishima.He then let go of my arm.

"You can tell me the truth now"Tsukishima look at me with his arm crossed.

"H-huh?"I didnt knew what he meant by that.The truth?

"Your not Y/N right?"

"Um..."I look around maybe searching for help?

"I've been watching your every move and the way you act.I must say your a bad actor"He started to get closer to me.He stopped once my back hit the wall,what does he want?!

"I wonder where your brother went,Y/N"He brush his hand against my cheek.

"His resting,remember?"I thought of a lie.It feels like I'm standing at the edge of a mountain and his about to push me off any second.

"Really?He didnt answer my phone when I called and texted him"I felt my body frozed.Is he on to me?

"He probably went for a walk or something"I said even though theres no more path for me to lie.He suddenly lean his face closer to mine.

"Your not Y/N are you?"

"No I'm definitely Y/N"He raised an eyebrow.

"Stop lying.You better tell me the truth before I tell the others who you really are"

"A-are you threatening me...?"I raised my voice.

"Y/N!"Nishinoya pushed Tsukishima away from me.

"Is this how you treat a girl?"Tanaka grab Tsukishima by the shirt.

"Stop fighting the two of you"Sugawara stood between Tanaka and Tsukishima.

"Did he hurt you?"Nishinoya ask with a concern face.

"No I'm fine"I said even though I'm not fine.

School
I had to leave soon so I could change out of my disguise.It wouldnt make sense if I meet up with them after so I decided to wait for them at the school,since they will be arriving by van.