▪︎Competition▪︎

*I wont be including every match in the episode because I dont wanna keep repeating myself*

We arrived at the Sendai City Gymnasium which is where the match will be held.I remember how upset Emi was when I was gonna leave,she was like a worried mother.

"They were strong once,not too long ago."Two people that were standing in front of the board was busy talking about Karasuno,which is us.

"Oh,yeah,but not anymore.There's a saying about their team."The boy said to his friend.

"What's that?'Fallen powerhouse.Fightless ravens' "The boy still haven't noticed us standing behind them.We waited for them to notice with an intimidating expression.

"Hey,shut up"His friend saw us and quickly whisper to the boy.

"Flightless,you say?Is that what you say?"Tanaka slip between the boy and his friend.Daichi dragged Tanaka away by his jacket.

"Come on.Lets go"The others headed inside while I was still standing with Daichi and Tanaka.

"I'm sorry"Daichi apologised to the boy and his friend.

"No problem."The boy accepts his apology.

"Dont squabble"

"Yes"Tanaka obeyed Daichi's order.We then catch up with the others.People nearby were talking about us once they saw us entering the building.

"Hey,is that guy...That's Karasuno's Azumane"A person said in shock.

"What?Who's that?"The guy beside him asks.

"Dont you know?I heard guys from Kita High worked for him to extort money."The person said but in reality it was actually Asahi trying to stop the fight.

"I also heard he sold illegal substances on the street."But its actually Asahi giving back the woman her lost handkerchief.

"And I heard he's been in high school for five years"

"He's an adult,then"As the people continue to spread fake rumour of Asahi.Asahi himself started to lose self esteem.

"Oh,well.Its usual gossip"Sugawara smiles nervously.

"All because of his appearance"Daichi frowns.

"But I like to have sort of a wild appearance"Asahi said in disbelief.

"You wouldnt say that if you were really wild."Sugawara said with Daichi beside him.

"Who cares about how they view you?"Nishinoya laugh and smiled.

"Now this is what you call 'wild' "Sugawara and Daichi place their hands on Nishinoya's shoulder.

"Y/N?"A familiar voice was heard.I turn around and saw my cousin,Megumi.She told her friends to go ahead before approaching me.

"Y/N?"Asahi repeated my name in confusion.

"U-uh I'll be back"I grab my cousin's wrist and drag her to a place where it would just be us.

"What happen to your hair?Most importantly why are you here?"My cousin started to ask me questions once I let go of her.

"Can you do me a favour?"She was confused when I said that.

"I'm actually pretending to be a boy so I can get in the boy's volleyball team.Can you help me keep this a secret?"I whisper to her.She was startled and didnt know the exact words to say.

"Does it have anything to do with your brother?"I stayed silent.

"...Okay I'll keep it a secret but you better not get hurt okay?"I nod and she left once her friends were looking for her.