▪︎Not Right▪︎

After getting home and hearing Emi telling me the whole story about why she was late, I got mad. She told me that she bump into Hinata who was struggling to rescue Kiyoko from that playboy we saw earlier. How dare he ask her number like that? If I was there then I'll even start a fight myself, I won't let any man hurt our precious manager. Oh I think Nishinoya and Tanaka are growing on me.

I sat down on the sofa with my phone in my hand, it's been so long since I checked my social medias. My jaw dropped once I opened Instagram, my followers just went from a little baby to a huge ass daddy. The only pictures I posted were Emi and I hanging out and a picture of me training, which Emi secretly took. The most hearts I got was this picture Emi took of me.

"Hey Yamada, are you free? Let's hangout sometimes" "Wow! I just came across your account by accident and I don't regret a bit" "You're really famous in my school, girls are more whipped for you than Oikawa" You guessed it, the comments are just g...

"Hey Yamada, are you free? Let's hangout sometimes" "Wow! I just came across your account by accident and I don't regret a bit" "You're really famous in my school, girls are more whipped for you than Oikawa" You guessed it, the comments are just girls and some boys thirsting over me. Oh god...I went to Twitter and things got worse there. I saw a tweet Oikawa made and he doesn't sound happy.

"Does Yamada think I'm scared of him because his stealing what I have? If I ever see his face then I'm gonna settle things with him" It's not like I want to! I sigh as I run my hand through my face, feeling completely frustrated.

I turn off my phone and decided to stop before I discover even more. It was a bad idea deciding to check on my social medias. I got up and head in my bedroom, doing my everyday night routine before falling asleep on my bed. Hopefully this whole drama between me and Oikawa passes. Its definitely a bad idea getting on his bad side.

The day ended and the next day began, I woke up to find my phone vibrating like crazy, it was all notifications from my social media accounts. Did I forget to mute the apps? It doesn't matter because I'm doing it right now. After I was done dealing with the pop ups, I went to shower and get ready for practice. The tournament hasn't ended yet so I need to train with the time I have.

I arrived at the gym and it seems like almost all of the team were there, it's still early so I bet they'll show up sooner or later. I put my bag next to the wall before going to change into my uniform, I head inside the storage room because I'm lazy to go to the club room. I made sure it was locked before taking off my shirt, but when I was gonna lift my shirt, I heard a weird noise from behind me. I turn around.

"Ah!" Me and Yachi shout at each other. She quickly storm out of the storage room while I look at the ground, completely embarrassed. That was so close...She could have saw...

I manage to forget what just happened and continue to change into the uniform. By the time I walked out of the room, Yachi was trying to hide from me by hiding behind mommy Kiyoko. This is gonna be included in 'one of the most embarrassing things that had happened to me this year' list. I went to join the others that are busy practising, give me a ball Tanaka!