▪︎(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)▪︎

*I just read some smuts and now I'm inspired to make my first one. You can skip this chapter if your uncomfortable with these kind of storylines*

Third Person P.O.V
"Oh it was just a dream"Hinata woke up in the middle of a night.He was blushing because he just had a wet dream about him and Y/N.

He then noticed how turn on he was but the problem is he doesnt know how to deal with it.He never masturbated because he was always focused on volleyball and other things.

He hesitated for a while,he then got up to lock the door before sitting back on the bed.He slowly took off his pants along with his boxers,he was excited yet weird out.

"Oh..."He mumbled and started rubbing his erotic dick.

It was weird at the start but he started going faster and faster.It was hard to stay quiet because his sexual organ was really sensitive,he wouldnt want to wake up his family.He suddenly felt his body starting to heat up.

"Y/N...Y/N..."He kept mumbling her name once he felt how close he was to cumming.

He cover his face with the pillow and rubbed it faster.He stopped once he came,his legs were shaking from how intense it was.He slowly remove the pillow from his face and saw the cum rolling down his fingers.

"So embarrassing"He said when he remembered he moaned Y/N's name earlier.

"I'm a pervert"He whine into the pillow.Regretting what he just did.

Meanwhile...
Kageyama was bored and alone at home.Because of his curiosity,he searched up some inappropriate videos to watch.

"Hm..."He turn it off because he didnt liked it nor find it entertaining.He lean his back on the chair and closed his eyes.

He started to imagine Y/N in the position the girl was at when getting fucked.He blushed and opened his eyes when he imagined Y/N making those lewd faces.

He then noticed how his pants tighten.He was already turn on by just the thought of having sex with Y/N.He thought it's best to do it before his parents get home.

He slide his hands into his boxers and started touching his dick.He place both of his feet on the table because he wanted to do it in a comfortable position.

"Oh Y/N"He moaned and started to imagine Y/N dirty talking to him.He was desperate and wasnt embarrassed to admit it.He took off his pants and boxers so he could move more freely.

He stroke faster when he heard a car outside the house.His mind is telling him to stop but his body isnt following the mind's order.

"Fuck..."He came and his cum was all over his shirt.He sigh and lower his feet from the table,he rest his forehead on the table.

Thankfully he locked the door so he wouldnt worry about his parents coming in to him pantless and his shirt covered by his cum.

Y/N P.O.V
I was picking up the volleyball on the ground until I notice Hinata and Kageyama staring at me with their body tensing up.

"Uh..."I walked away awkwardly.Did something happen to them?