▪︎New Quick▪︎

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up late today and would have been late if it wasn't for Tanaka's yelling. Thinking back about last night, I kinda felt bad for shutting Kageyama out and ignoring his words. The others were concern to see me cry when I walked in the room, Nishinoya comforting me while they were being so done with Kageyama and Hinata's shit. I didn't exactly told them what happened but just said they argued again.

"Here" Tsukishima handed me his fruit-flavored juice box, huh? I look at him but he had already looked away and continued eating.

"Thanks" I open the straw and poke it in the juice box, when drinking from it, I manage to catch Tsukishima watching me sideways, he turn his attention back on his food when we lock eyes.

I hide my smile. Still I wonder where Hinata and Kageyama are at right now, I haven't seen them since last night and yet we slept in the same room. I guess I shouldn't have gotten angry and said those things, I was probably being sensitive again. After I was done eating breakfast, I went to the gym with the others. I'm starting to hate breakfast because I keep getting force feed by Tanaka and Nishinoya like a baby.

"I feel like my stomach is gonna explode" I whine with my hand rubbing my stomach underneath the uniform, Nishinoya and Tanaka appeared out of nowhere.

"You keep skipping meals so we had to make sure you eat today's breakfast!" I swear I have my reasons Nishinoya—

"Besides you never finish your food! It's a waste!" Tanaka don't yell at me! I'm sensitive!

"Quit bullying Yamada you two" Sugawara said in his protective mom voice, they both swallow hard with a scared expression. Thanks mom!

I went on the court to line up with the others, we're going up against Ubugawa today so let's all do our best! Still, it somehow feels weird standing between Hinata and Kageyama after the entire argument last night, I think it's best if I ignore them first but I just keep having this feeling that makes me want to talk to them. I shake all the thoughts out of my head and focused on the ball, I'll deal with it later.

No matter how hard we try to win, we lost, but we did really well and I'm easily impressed! What we were irritated about is having to do the penalty, when will we ever get the chance to win and not do penalties? Anyhow, we didn't have to run up the hills which is a relieved, what we needed to do were diving recieves. I don't think this can even be considered good news.

"Now diving recieves" One by one, we all had our turn to do it. I hate doing this but its better than running under the hot sun.

What I notice that was odd was that Kenma seem to pay a lot more attention to me, maybe his shy to ask me for something, that could be it. I went to grab a drink when I was done being lost in my thoughts. Hinata and I then lock eyes, just ignore him, just ignore him. I kept repeating those words in my head as I dramatically turn my head the opposite direction.

"Damn it. We basically kept losing all the way to the end" Tanaka complained. First time?

"You guys need to keep doing your best and survive" Daichi said and we all turn to look at him, wow his really tall, or maybe it's because I'm sitting on the ground right now.

"I just happened to hear this, and I was going to keep it quiet" Daichi look off into the distance, wondering how he should tell us.

"Wh-What is it?!" Tanaka was eager to find out and so was I. Daichi looked back at us and his gaze was sharp, you're starting to scare me...

"When all of these practice matches are over...Apparently, the coaches are going to treat us to a barbecue" Daichi said and I felt my eyes start to sparkle like twinkle bell.