▪︎Ice Ice Baby▪︎

Asahi did a nice jump serve but their #14 dived in to receive the ball. Their #10 got ready to set the ball and Tsukishima was able to tell that their #5 is a decoy. Their #10 set the ball for Ushijima and when he spiked the ball, both Tsukishima and Tanaka jumped to block his attack. Even though they time it perfectly, the ball was still able to get through the block and hit the ground. Thankfully in the next play, we were able to score a point by confusing their #10 a little. The others were celebrating and I also did with them.

"That was you, Tsutomu, you idiot! If you're gonna stare at someone, at least stare at a girl!" Their coach shouts. Wait what?

"Y-Yes, sir!" Their #10 straighten his back as he said that.

"I don't care if you run into each other! Go for the damn ball, ya idiots!" Their coach also shouted at the end. Alright, I'm just gonna go swap with Hinata real quick.

Not to mention Sugawara is also getting switched in with Tsukishima. I stood between Yamaguchi and Nishinoya as I watch Sugawara do a float serve. Their #14 saved the ball and their #10 set it for their #5 who hit the ball over the net. Luckily Daichi was there to receive it. I was amazed when I saw them doing the synchronized attack but with Sugawara setting the ball for them. The other team was confuse and didn't know who to block. The rest acted as decoys while Sugawara set the ball to Kageyama who manages to hit the ball over the net.

"Yeah!" He said when the ball touched the ground. We're tied in points now!

"Nice, Kageyama!" Sugawara smiles as he give him a pat on the back.

"Oh Yamada. Your hands are cold" Yamaguchi was holding my hand and even staring at it like it's a painting. Is it that cold? I feel alright.

"Yamada said it's because of the air conditioners in the stadium" Nishinoya explained. Yup.

"I think you should rest for a bit. I'm kinda worried, Nishinoya can take your place for you" Yamaguchi advises while rubbing his hand with mine to create some warmth. Aw...

"I don't mind if Yamada doesn't" Nishinoya looks at me and I decided to agree to what Yamaguchi said.

I stood with Yamaguchi while I watch the others. Their #10 gave the ball a few spins before doing a serve. Nishinoya received the ball and Kageyama set the ball for Hinata. I was glad when the ball touched the ground. 20 to 20 baby. I gave Yamaguchi's shoulder an encouraging pat when he was finally getting switched in, Hinata approached me with a warm smile when he saw me standing by the side with the others. Yamaguchi hold the ball close to him, before doing a float serve. I smiled when their #10 received the ball. Their formation broke!

Their #14 quickly pass the ball for Ushijima. Daichi, Tsukishima and Asahi got in front of the net as they got ready to block him.With the three of them blocking him, Ushijima was able to get the ball over their block. It touched the ground and the crowd cheered for them. Damn it...Since Shiratorizawa scored a point, Yamaguchi will have to be switched out with Hinata. I really wanted to see him play more...It sucks even more seeing him have that gloomy expression.

"Keep on breaking them! What, you say? Their hearts! Keep on shattering them! What, you say?" Their #5 happily sang. He then look at their #3 to finish the song for him.

"Those blocks?" Their #3 said with an unsure tone.

"Nah, their spirits!" Their #5 said and kept on singing his song. Huh...

"Hey you did great" I tried my best to comfort Yamaguchi when he came back. He nod with a bittersweet smile.

"Oh?" I look past him to find Sensei calling for a timeout. I followed the others as we all huddle around Sensei and coach once again.