•Sick?Not On My Watch!•

"Hey Y/N——Oh my god a living corpse!"Emi looked startled when I turn to look at her.

"Huh?"I ask and sneeze into the tissue I was holding.

"Y/N?Are you sure your not dying?"

"Why would you say achoo!"

"Ah!"She quickly got further away from me.

"I'm just a little sick that's all"

"Little sick?!You look pale!"I glare at her and she nervously laugh.

"The others wont know."I smile.

Gym
"Y/N are you okay?!"Tanaka ask me with the boys surrounding me.

"I thought I saw a ghost for a second"Tsukishima tried to hold his laughter.

"I'm just a little sick"I laugh but because of how sick I was.It was almost like a drunk person laughing.

"No your sickness wont get better if your like this"Nishinoya points at me.

"I agree.You should probably go rest,its better for your health"Daichi looked worried and so does the others.

"Even though I hate to say it,I agree with the others"Kageyama fold his arms.

"I guess I'll walk home now"I sigh with a defeated look.

"Wait!Your sick,you cant walk home!I'll drive you home"Nishinoya points at himself and I dont know if it's my sickness but I'm starting to see gold glow surrounding him.

"But you dont even know how to drive"Asahi said and Nishinoya looked at him.Asahi frowns when he knew what the look Nishinoya was making meant.

Asahi's Car
"All aboard!"Nishinoya was in the back row seats while Asahi was in the driver's seat.

"I didn't know Asahi drives"I look at Asahi.

"I know right!Asahi's a bad student,learning how to drive before graduation"Nishinoya rest his arm on cushion.

"Says the person who asks me to drive Y/N home"Asahi looked offended by what Nishinoya said.

We arrived at my house in just a few minutes.Asahi park his car before we all went in.Nishinoya was looking around my house like a kid visiting a museum.

"Wheres your room?"Asahi ask.

"Oh that's not very nice of you to say Asahi-san"Nishinoya said in a teasing voice.Oh god what kind of thoughts is he having right now?!

"Th-Thats not what I meant I—"Asahi was stuttering with his cheeks burning up.

"Its fine I guess you just like getting to the point"Nishinoya was waving his hand like a fan or those rich old ladies in the 90s.

"Its upstairs follow me"I walk up the stairs while telling my heart to stop beating so fast.I'm getting so embarrassed.

I'm getting so embarrassed