▪︎Periods▪︎

"I dont envy you,Tsukishima.You'll be facing #7 a lot more than in the first set."Asahi said to Tsukishima.The second set is about to start soon but it wouldnt hurt to listen to their conversation right?

"Nah.No one expects me to beat their #7 head on.Its Hinata's job to steal the spotlight"Tsukishima glared at Hinata.I cant help but sense a bit of jealousy coming from the way he talked.

"Its my job to keep trouble from happening while Hinata's rotated into the rear guard.Its the usual situation,isnt it?Besides,that blocker has already locked on to you,Azumane-san."They both stopped talking.This is definitely not a conversation,I quietly tip toe away.

Dateko got the first point but we managed to get the second point so we're even.It started to become a give and take kind of game,I kept having to switch with Nishinoya a couple of times.Why?Well...I accidentally hurt my leg but I was scared to admit it....

"Good luck"Nishinoya walked back to the bench and I stood up too early.I was gonna fall until Nishinoya caught me,he frown as he watches me stand back up.

"Yeah wish me luck"I tried my best not to be obvious.

Karasuno were at 24 and Dateko were now at 21 so it means we just need one point to win the second set.But I have to admit their blockers are impressive.I quickly look away when me and their #7 made eye contact,scary.

"Nice serve"Apparently the ball was an out so the other team got one point.

"S-sorry"Hinata quickly apologised.

"Dont mind.Dont worry about it"Daichi said before Hinata start to apologise even more.

"You know what you did wrong,so dont beat yourself up."Daichi was cheering Hinata up while Tanaka was grabbing Kageyama from beating up Hinata.

"Yes"Hinata lift his head.We continue to play the match and tried our best to score the last point to the team.

"Tsukishima"Kageyama tossed the ball to Tsukishima but #13 recieved it without a problem.

"Nice recieve"

"Here's some quick"

"#7!#7!"The guy with no eyebrow spiked the ball but Tanaka saved the ball.

"Cover!Cover!"

"Azumane-san"Kageyama was ready to toss the ball to Asahi.

"We've defeated this spiker once already.We're no Iron Wall if we cant do it again"Their blockers got ready for Asahi to spike the ball.

"Moniwa-san,nice block"Asahi managed to break the block but the ball didn't went through.

"Crap,the rear is wide open"Daichi said but I was already running to save the ball.

"He saved it!"I managed to save the ball even though my back now hurts from rolling over.

"Cover for me!"I said once the ball was finally in the air.

"Left!One more!"Asahi raise his hand.

"Azumane-san!"Kageyama tossed the ball to Asahi.But the ball was too close to the net,when Asahi was gonna spike the ball they grab the other side of the ball and pushed back.

"A joust"

"Get 'em,long haired guy"Asahi was now put in a tough spot.#7 then pushed the ball with all his strength making Asahi's hand slip.

Everyone was watching the ball fall with a face that speaks disbelief.As if time have slowed down and we're just watching the ball hit the ground,I felt this fire starting to burn in me.As if saving the ball was the only thing that's important to me but it's too far.