▪︎Are We Winning?▪︎

"Nice recieve!"It was Seijoh's serve but Daichi received it without a problem.Sugawara tossed the ball to Asahi while Hinata was being a decoy,Asahi spiked the ball and it broke the blocks,landing on their side of the ground.

"Its a bit frustrating,but Hinata's face when he hits my toss isnt the same as when he hits your toss.I think you know this but...all of our guys are really strong."Sugawara said when switching with Kageyama.

"Right"Kageyama nodded.

"All right.Lets-"There was a sudden hesitation what Sugawara was about to say.

"Let's win this thing!"Sugawara pat Kageyama's shoulder before walking away.

"Right"

"Good luck out there and dont hurt your leg again"Nishinoya said as we both switched.

"I promise I wont"I tried my best to keep that promise.

I stood with the others and we all stare at Kageyama's poker face.Just when I thought he would be happy,his still giving us that face.He then tried to smile like Sugawara but ended up making a creepy smile.All of us were startled and didnt know what's gotten into him,has he gotten possessed?

"What are you thinking?!You wont get your way!"Hinata walked a few steps backwards.

"Hinata,you're running too far away!"Tanaka said.

"Hinata,I dont think that's a scheming face...I think he's actually smiling,maybe"I pointed at Kageyama.

"Don't say 'maybe,' Yamada!"Asahi tried to stop me from saying things that might make Kageyama angry.

"Hinata,I'll kill you!"Kageyama was back to his usual self.I gave Kageyama the ball since it's his serve.

"Thanks"

"Did Sugawara-san tell you about the signs?"Hinata ask Kageyama about it.

"I heard it between sets."Kageyama then did one of the hand signals.

"All right!"Hinata understood and grip his fist.Kageyama stare at me for a second before saying something to the others.

"Let's keep it going!"

"Heck yeah!"

"Nice serve!One point!"Kageyama was staring at the ball with a pleased grin.He probably wanted to hold the ball so bad after watching the others do it multiple times.

"Kageyama-kun,relax!"Sensei said.

Kageyama hold the ball closely to his face and took a deep breath.Is he making out with the ball or something?He then did a jump serve,the ball was stronger than usual that their Libero couldnt receive it.Now Seijoh and Karasuno are tied!

"Yes!"Kageyama grip his fist.

"Yeah!"Tanaka raised both his hands with quite an indescribable face.Kageyama stared at him confused.

"He's asking for a high five,idiot!"Hinata said before it gets more awkward.

"Yeah..." "Yeah!" Kageyama gave Tanaka the high five he wanted.Kageyama did a jump serve and the other team did quite a good job receiving it.

"Chance ball!"I pass it to Kageyama.Kageyama toss the ball to Hinata and Hinata spike it without any hesitation,Seijoh's blockers were confused because Hinata would usually say things like 'give it to me' or 'bring it' before hitting the ball.Now that Kageyama and Hinata have the hand signals,things will be much more easier for us and harder for them.

"Hey,Hinata"Kageyama said and Hinata turns around.

"Well done..."Kageyama tried to give Hinata a compliment.