▪︎Twin Sister▪︎

"Nice!"Sugawara said when I manage to save the ball.Kageyama and Hinata were still unable to join the club if they work together so I'm able to focus on improving my skills.I know the basics because I play with my brother sometimes but I'm still not at the same level as he is.

"Hey!"Emi open the door to the gym.The others watch as she walk towards me.

"How are things going so far?"She whispered to me.I look at the others and caught them staring,they immediately look the opposite way.

"Nobody has suspected me yet"I said in a whisper.

"Oh who is this?"Daichi approach us with Tanaka and Sugawara beside him.

"I'm Y/N's friend"Emi said without thinking.

"Y/N?"Daichi repeated in confusion.I need to think of an excuse!Thanks a lot Emi!

"My twin sister!Yeah shes a friend of my twin sister!"Me and Emi smiled nervously.

"I didnt know you have a twin sister"Sugawara looked at me.

"Shes very shy...she doesnt like being told as my twin sister"I said and Emi just nod to everything I said.

"Say,is she single?Which class does she study in?Can I meet her?"Tanaka started getting closer to me.I smiled nervously and looked at Emi for help.

"Sure just come by my class and I'll tell her to meet you"Emi said and I felt a lightning just struck in my head.

"Great!I'll meet her tomorrow during lunchtime"Tanaka look at Emi.

"Let us in!I promise I'll work with him!"Hinata cried outside the gym.

After School
"What were you thinking saying yes?!"I hit Emi's head with my bag.She rubbed her head.

"I was scared and I didnt know what to say"She cried.

"Dont worry we can still think this through.I can just wear the girl's uniform and play as me..."

"But your hair..."She point at my hairstyle.

"I guess that is a problem"My eyes suddenly saw a salon.Theres wigs in there!

"Come on I have an idea!"I grab her wrist and drag her into the salon.

Lunch Time
"You sure you can pull this off?"Emi stood outside the bathroom stall I was changing in.

"Yeah"I walk out wearing the girl's uniform.All that's left is the wig.Emi helped me put on the wig and made sure it looks realistic.

Emi helped me put on the wig and made sure it looks realistic

"How do I look?"I said after I put on the wig.

"Like you use to"She smiled.We both left the bathroom stall and went to the classroom,I was nervous when I saw Tanaka waiting.

"H-hey"I said and he turn around.I was nervous when I notice the way he was looking at me,did he already found out?!

"I couldn't tell it was you.You dont look that much like your brother Yamada"He smiled.What?!But we're the same person!You know what nevermind...