▪︎Glass Bottles▪︎

We were all surrounding Daichi who was still laying on the ground. He can't be dead right? Daichi must have crashed into Tanaka when trying to return the ball. It looked painful. Daichi slowly and carefully got on his knees and hands. I was obviously worried so I place my hand on his head and gently rub it, hoping it'll get rid of the pain a bit. He weakly smile seeing me being extremely concern.

"Where did you get hit?" Coach was also worried.

"M-My face?" Daichi lift his head and I was even more worried to see his face injured. It's a relief that his not dead.

"Sawamura-kun, where are you right now?" Sensei ask.

"Sendai City, in the gym" Daichi answered. At least he didn't lose his memory. Wait, can that actually happen?

"Who are we playing right now?" Sensei asked another question.

"W-Wakunan. I'm fine!" Hey no shouting I'm sensitive right now!

"But it appears that you hit your head, so please go to the infirmary" Sensei said which made Daichi upset. He probably wants to play volleyball. I move away when Sensei place his hand on his shoulder.

"Go have them confirm that you really are okay. That's the quickest way for you return to the match" Sensei definitely are making some reasonable points.

"Yes, sir" Daichi nod with a defeated look. He then got up and I stood beside him like a worried dog. He has always been there for me so I should do the same.

"Blood..." Kiyoko said. Blood?

"Eh?" When Daichi opened his mouth. Blood started dripping down from his mouth. I panic while he tried to stop the blood from leaking by covering his mouth.

"Did you cut your lip?" Coach ask. Daichi removed his hand from his mouth and revealed blood on his palm, not just blood but there was also a tooth!

"A tooth?!" Yamaguchi and Hinata were quivering in fear.

"I-Is he gonna be okay? Can he still play? Does he need to go to the hospital? What can I do to help?" Daichi shut me off by placing his other hand on my head. I look at him with teary eyes.

"I'm not gonna die" That's what a person who's gonna die would say.

"D-Daichi-san...I'm sorry—" Tanaka apologetically bow.

"Sorry, Tanaka. I saw you go in the cover, but my body moved on its own and went in there. But look. Because you got that ball over, we're now in the 20s" Daichi proudly pat Tanaka's arm while his other hand was pressing the cold towel against the injured side of his face.

I had an upset expression as I watch coach take Daichi to go do a checkup. What are we going to do now? His the reason we're able to work together and pull this off...I quietly sob while Sugawara gave me head pats to comfort me. I gave myself some encouragement and dragged my own two feet back to the volleyball court. No use being depressed right now. Just have to win, because if we lose then this will be Daichi's last match.

"You're the only one we have. We're counting on you" Sugawara said as Ennoshita gets switched in. I sob as I try to suck the tears back in.

"E-Everything will be alright Yamada" Asahi was trying his best to calm me down. Was it that obvious I'm upset?

"Oh, so it is you, Ennoshita-san" Tsukishima had that emotionless look he always have.

"Is it okay if we start with a fast attack?" Kageyama ask Ennoshita who seem a little lost.

"Ah...Sure"

"Chikara! Their #1 tends to hit toward the outside, so keep that in your head" Nishinoya jumped up and down with a determined look.