▪︎Hello▪︎

"I wonder if things would go smoother for Sugawara-San and Nishinoya-san if Asahi-san came back."Hinata asked after taking a drink from his water bottle.

"Who knows?"Kageyama responded.

"I heard Asahi-san takes all the blame upon himself,but don't you think Sugawara-san is like that,too?"Hinata asked once again.

"A little bit"I said.

"I guess they both have a sense of responsibility,even though you dont win a game by yourself."

"Y-you should talk!I clearly remember your words"Hinata point at Kageyama.Its probably because the words Kageyama said resembles him in the past.

" 'I wish I could recieve,toss,and spike,all by myself' "Hinata started mocking Kageyama.

"Shut up!"Kageyama grabbed Hinata by the shirt.

" 'I wish I could...' "Hinata continued mocking Kageyama.

"Hahaha"I was trying not to laugh but it was too hard not to,they both stopped and started paying attention to my laughter.I was told to have an innocent and beautiful laugh...

"So pure"Hinata's eyes started to sparkle.

The Next Day
"Choo choo"Emi started feeding me the food like I'm some kind of baby.I rolled my eyes and ate the broccoli.

"Its fun being clingy towards you in public,because people will be jealous how cute we look"She whispered to me.I raised an eyebrow in surprised.

"So you want us to be those cute couples in Disney movies?"

"Exactly!You get it"She smiled.

"But it doesnt mean I dont treasure our friendship"She wrap her arm around mine.

"Are they watching...?"Emi asked in a whisper.I look to find some of the girls and boys still watching us.

"Yup"I smiled and stroke her head gently.

Gym
I was minding my own business until someone unexpected approached me.At first I thought he was just gonna sit next to me but I was wrong when he said something.

"What's wrong with you?"Tsukishima and I look at each other.Is he calling me out right now?

"Excuse me?"I tried my best to sound polite.

"Did you join the gym just to get attention?It doesnt seem like you have any interest in it"He started glaring at me from head to toe.Did I possibly do something to make this man angry at me?

"Get to the point"I started to lose patience.

"Your just a gay man pretending to be straight arent you?"I felt my mind becoming blank.He was surprised when I started laughing.

"Y-you t-think I'm gay?"I struggle to ask him the questions because how funny he is being right now.

"Stop laughing.Im being serious here.A-are you seriously crying?!"

"Hh..."I wipe away the happy tears when my laughter started dying down.

"I'm not gay"

"No way.The way you act is different from the others"

"So you've been staring at me?"His cheeks turn red from embarrassment.I run my hand through my hair.

"That was the best laugh I've had this month"I got up and left him alone.Why is everyone calling me gay all of a sudden?I guess the answer is quite obvious...

Fast Forward
"Good job,everyone"Sensei said once he appeared.

"Huddle up"Daichi ordered.I was interested when I saw another guy standing beside Sensei.