▪︎Drama▪︎

Y/N P.O.V
I felt like something was off.Kageyama and Hinata was still keeping an eye on me but that's not the only thing I find weird.

"Yamada"Tanaka pat my back.

"Yeah?"

"When is your sister visiting me?"

"Weeeell..."I haven't really thought about this part yet.

"When is she gonna visit me?"

"Sooo..."

"Answer me.When is she gonna visit me?"Tanaka grab my shoulders and started shaking me back and forth.He stopped when I raised my hand.

"Tomorrow?"

"Really?How nice of her"He smiled.I suddenly feel dizzy from getting shaked.

Lunch Time
For once in my life I've never wish for a normal teammate.I sat next to Emi.She was doing homework at her desk.

"How did it went?"I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Terrible.I just want to rest"I sigh.

"Its normal,trust me when I say it'll past"

"I hope your right"

Gym
I slide open the door to the gym,only to find Hinata and Kageyama also with an unfamiliar person there.Did something happen?Its so quiet.

"He's shorter than me"Hinata approach the boy.

"Huh?Hey,what did you just say?"The guy yell at Hinata.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Um...how tall are you?"

"I'm 159 centimeters."The guy proudly point at himself.I walk towards them.

"Wow..."Hinata started moving around like a drunk person.

"Wh-what?"

"Its the first time I've looked down at someone since I started high school club activities"Hinata wipe away his tears.

"Dont weep with joy about it!You're not looking that far down!"

"Hey!Noya-san"Tanaka arrived with Daichi and Suga beside him.

"Hey,Ryu"

"Nishinoya"

"Hi"

"Let me introduce you.This is Nishinoya,second-year."Daichi said.

"Hi.You guys are first-years,huh?You,the guy doing serves.The tall guy with the nasty glare.What junior high are you from?"Nishinoya point at Kageyama.

"Kitagawa Daiichi"

"Seriously?That's a power school.No wonder you serve like that.We played against you guys and lost 2 to 1.Your serve was amazing then,too."

"Noisy as ever"Daichi and Sugawara said.

"What junior high were you at,Nishinoya-san?"I asked.

"Chidoriyama"

"That's a power school.Why did you come to Karasuno?"Kageyama asked.

"Because you heard coach Ukai was coming back?"

"No...I came to Karasuno because..."We all look at Nishinoya,expecting him to say something inspiring.

"Because I like the girl's uniform.Intensely"Nishinoya grip his fist.

"Huh?"Hinata,Kageyama and I stayed silent.

"And the girls have lived up to my expectations.And above all...because of the boy's uniform.In black!"Nishinoya put on his jacket.Huh?That's it?No stories of his past or anything?