▪︎One More▪︎

"I'm s-sorry.I've missed so many"Hinata bowed his head.

"What are you saying?Its because of you I get to freely spike!Its okay to have matches in which I look cooler than you"Tanaka point at himself while Asahi awkwardly nods in the background.

"Although Asahi-san's scoring more"Nishinoya said.

"Shut up.Anyway,its fine.Right,Asahi-san?"Tanaka looks at Nishinoya then at Asahi.

"Huh?Oh,right,right"Asahi nodded.

"We'll make up for lost points."

"Although you might get switched,if you keep blowing it."Tsukishima whispered to Hinata making Hinata scared.

"Tsukishima!"Tanaka said his name with an angry tone.

"If you're learning something,then give it all you got.You're alone when you jump,but remember we're all behind you."Daichi place his hand on Tsukishima's shoulder.

"Besides,the ace says he'll make up for the lost points"Daichi hit Asahi playfully.

"Daichi,dont put pressure Asahi"I quickly said.

The scores kept changing every second and it makes me more anxious each times it changes.But for some reason I feel like that's not the only reason I was anxious.

"Oh..."Hinata spiked the ball in a unique way.The ball suddenly was heading to the right side of the court.

"Shucks,that was out"Sensei stood up from the bench because that was a good chance to get a score.

"That was awesome,Shoyo"#7 said.

"One more"Hinata was busy catching his breath.

Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata but Hinata didnt spiked it because the ball was too high.When we thought the ball was gonna hit the ground.Daichi saved the ball.

"Captain"Hinata looked at him in surprised.

"Nice save,Daichi-san"Nishinoya said.Just like that,the match continues.

"Let's do this,Hinata.One,two..."Tanaka,Hinata and Daichi stood in front of the net and prepared to block the ball.

"All right"Tanaka excitedly said once they blocked the ball.

"Tch"But sadly they saved the ball...

"Kenma,one more"The intimidating guy called.Seems like we all know how to keep the ball in the court.So Kenma is his name?

"Even if I'm only an average on offense,I'm still Nekoma's ace!"The intimidating guy said and successfully spiked the ball.

"All right"He cheered.He really reminds me of Tanaka.

"You're still straining.Your timing's slower than usual"Kageyama said and Hinata nodded.

For the past few hours our team still hasn't stopped trying.The way we play is still the same from the start of the match.I can understand why.

The ball was heading towards Hinata and he was having a hard time choosing who to throw the ball towards.It ended up hitting his face anyways.

"Cover,cover"Tanaka quickly said with Hinata laying on the ground.I nod and passed the ball to Tanaka.

"All right!Asahi-san's not the only one,who can score in a pinch"Tanaka spiked the ball,even though the ball didnt went pass the net but he managed to break the block.

"Yes!Yes!Yes!"Nishinoya and Tanaka started doing their little victory dance.I couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Hinata"Daichi grabbed Hinata's attention.