▪︎Cry Cry Cry▪︎

I went inside the gym when I was done getting rid of the tears. Cheer up Y/N...I hang my head low as I sat next to Sugawara since there was an empty seat beside him. I'm just a girl? What is that suppose to mean? I look down at the volleyball court from above, we're watching the teams play after all. I raised my eyebrows when I realise it was Seijoh competing Date Tech. Hm? I wonder how this would go.

"You seem to like volleyball" Sugawara said and I looked at him. Is he trying to start a conversation with me?

"Uh yeah, my brother taught me how to play" I softly smile. Daichi and Asahi who were sitting at the same row as us, both looked at me.

"I-I'm not that good though" I shake my hands along with my head. Gosh their making me flustered.

I turn my attention back to the match. I have to be honest, Seijoh is really good. In the end they won the first set which was to be expected...I guess...Now they're starting another set. I rest my back on the seat and close my eyes. If one among these teams win then they are gonna be our opponent. Seijoh? Date Tech? I know Seijoh is taking the lead but you never know. I took a deep breath and exhaled. When I open my eyes, I caught the others all staring at me. I blush.

"Well? Are they winning?!" I look over at the three boys that are eager to see the scores. I think they just got here.

"Don't push" I tilt my head slightly to the right.

"Wait. They're still only two points ahead" Are they with Date Tech? Judging by their clothes then they must be right?

"They're on the second set right now. Who got the first set?" One of them said.

"Um...Apparently Seijoh got the first set" Daichi said with the crowd cheering in the background. The three of them looked at our direction with a startled expression.

"Ah, Karasuno!" One of them said in shock. Huh? Why are they making such a reaction? Are we that well-known?

"H-Hello, there..." Daichi bow in a greeting way. They greeted back. I watch as they took the seats further away from us.

"So Y/N...Isn't it weird how you show up whenever your brother isn't with you?" Tsukishima said. Even though his sitting behind me, I could hear him being cheeky about it.

"Its a habit of his to have panic attacks after intense matches" I said while gritting my teeth in anger. Gosh I wanna hit him right now...

"Wow really? That must be bad luck" Yamaguchi was concern and I find it nice of him to be. Tsukishima then scoffed.

"Wait, shouldn't you be taking care of him instead of being here with us?" Asahi was even more worried when he thought of that question. I smile nervously.

"U-Uh Emi's taking care of him. Y-Yeah that" Once I finish answering his question. Tanaka and Nishinoya started giggling.

"I'm starting to wonder if his being sick on purpose" "What a smooth lad" I was trying to stop myself from yelling at Tanaka and Nishinoya when I notice the grin on their faces. This isn't funny!

I tried to ignore their teasing and focused on watching the match. I was kinda surprised to see Date Tech two points from catching up. Although as much as I wish them to win this, I still can't help but root for Seijoh as well. Not because I'm supporting them but because I wanna be able to compete against them again. I want to prove to Oikawa that I'm not just a girl, even though he doesn't know I'm the same person as my twin sister...

"Date Tech has a new setter" Hinata pointed out. Wait really? How come I didn't notice that?

Date Tech's #7 tossed the ball to their #2 but the problem is that the ball was waaaay too high. I could even see their #2 struggling from here. But in the end, the ball didn't went over the net. They must be having trouble with the tosses, too high or too low can really effect the way they play. I would be impressed if they were able to figure things out in the middle of a match.