XI

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like: astronaut, president or in my case a princess" Jessica spoke through the mic, everyone watching her as they glanced at each other with smiles occasionally, Riley was holding on to Bella and Jaspers hands, barely maintaining her excitement. There was a laugh from some of the parents and carers who came to watch the year graduate. "When we were ten they asked us again, we answered: rock star, cowboy or in my case a golden medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how bout this. Who the hell knows?"

Everyone began to laugh and cheer for the girl, Riley clapping as she let go of her sister and friends hand, and she exchanged a smile with Athena, who was sat next to Emmett.

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, this is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere, fall in love, a lot." She continued, and some couples started to smile to themselves as they thought of a few memories or people. "Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again because nothings permanent. So, make as many mistakes as you can. That way someday when they may ask what we want to be, we won't have to guess, we'll know"

Claps surrounded the hall as everyone began to cheer for the speech, some people even standing up or whistling, Riley exchanged a wide smile with Jasper as she was one of the few who stood up to clap for the girl.

"We will now start to call the names" The principal stated after he had stopped clapping, and then he began to read them out. "Abigail...."

(Skip to our people...)

"Bella Swan" He read out as Bella walked onto the stage quite awkwardly, grabbing her certificate before she shook their hands and walked off, people cheering for her as she sent them a small wave. "Riley Swan"

Riley pushed aside any sign of being a Swan and walked onto the stage with a big smile, waving at her dad when she spotted him, and she smiled even wider when she noticed a few of the pack members standing up to cheer for her. She grabbed the certificate and shook their hands, holding it up proudly as she started to walk off the stage.

"Angel Taylor..."

"I graduated!" Riley announced happily as she ran towards her dad, wrapping her arms around him as she reached him, and he held on to her just as tight, part of him wanting to see if it was real

"I graduated!" Riley announced happily as she ran towards her dad, wrapping her arms around him as she reached him, and he held on to her just as tight, part of him wanting to see if it was real. She soon pulled back with her usual smile on her face. "I actually graduated! And I didn't trip on the stage in these heels that Alice gave me!"

"Good job Riles, I couldn't have done that" Bella admits as she appears beside the girl, Edward on her arm, Riley just grinned at the pair.

"I have some other people to say hi to" Riley suddenly spoke as she spotted the group who stood back from everyone, many people were giving them suspicious looks. "Be back soon!"

She ran off to the pack, jumping into Paul's arms immediately, and he gave her a small spin so she could let out her adorable laugh, before he placed her down and kissed her cheek. "Well done, Riley. You did amazing"

"And I didn't trip" She added with a smile, before she was pulled into another hug, and she let out a playful squeal. "Jacob! I need my arms!"

"Me next!" Leah joked, and Riley jumped into her arms with more enthusiasm than the boys. "See that Lahote? Mine, you owe Jared ten bucks"

"And I owe Embry" Jake groaned, and Riley had to give Leah props for dealing with these two for all that time.

"Thanks guys, I didn't know that you were coming" The smile on Riley's face was plastered there as she pulled back to look at the three.

"More of us wanted to come, but we were only allowed a certain amount because of the treaty and such" Jake explained shortly, and Riley's smiles faltered at that.

"But, let's not ruin your day" Leah states as she elbows Jake's ribs, causing him to cringe at the pain.