XIIII

Riley giggles to herself as she watches Emmett get thrown the ground so easily, and the guy only seemed to get even more angry as he stood up sharply and spun around to face Jasper again

Riley giggles to herself as she watches Emmett get thrown the ground so easily, and the guy only seemed to get even more angry as he stood up sharply and spun around to face Jasper again. "Again"

Athena laughed as they turned to start fighting again, Riley stood next to her with a smile on her face, having seen them move easily as Athena had tested a spell on her that would able her to keep up with supernatural speed, it would certainly make fighting easier.

The jeep pulled up in that moment and the fight was over as everyone turned their full attention to Bella and Edward who had arrived.

"When did you two get here?" Bella asked her sister and cousin, who were stood on the sideline with their active give on.

"This morning, Riley had some training" Athena explained quickly, and Bella nodded short as Riley sent her a huge wave and smile. "And I just wanted to see if my new spells were working"

Everyone then turned their attention to a hill, where the moves slowly revealed themselves one by one, it was a strange moment seeing as they hadn't been on each other's territories in hundreds of years.

"Hi" Riley sent them all a grin, waving at them as Athena shook her head beside her. Some of the wolves were not happy to see that Riley had come.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms" Edward turned to Bella and his adoptive father, as nobody returned Riley's excitement.

"They came, that's all that matters, will you translate?" Carlisle asks before he walks over slightly so he's in front of the wolves, Riley took a step forward as well, to be there just in case. "Welcome, Jasper has experience with new borns, how to defeat them."

"They wanna know how the new borns are different from us" Edward translated, and Riley almost wanted to scoff as she had had a rampage about it not being written in the book and how it was ridiculous as they were more dangerous, and she did that while they were on the beach for a picnic that Emily made.

"They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood still lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful, than in our first seven months of this life" He then nodded over to Jasper, who took control over the situation as he stepped next to Riley, making Paul and Alisha uneasy.

"Carlisle is right, that's why they were created, the new born army doesn't need thousands like a human army and no human army could stand against them." Jasper states as he glanced at the wolves, seeming in pain more than often, Riley grabs his hand to comfort him silently, making Paul huff out. "Now the two most important things to remember are first: never let them get their arms around you, they would crush you instantly. And second: Never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that and you will loose. Emmett"

He calls on his brother as he pulls his hand away from Riley and steps towards where they were previously fighting, and Riley let's put a grin as she steps back again, awaiting the fighting.

"Don't hold back"

"Not in my nature" Emmett responds with a smirk, and Athena lets out a scoff from the side, causing Riley to giggle.

Emmett runs towards Jasper, pushing him harshly through the dirt and soil before he spins him upwards and throws him over his shoulders, causing him to land where he was previously stood, but Jasper easily bounces back and runs towards Emmett.

Emmett runs towards him at the same time, Riley's eyes keeping up with the sharply as they use their vampire speed. Emmett goes for the punch, only to be dodged by Jasper, who sends a shape punch to his chest, sending Emmett straight to the ground.

"Never loose focus" Jasper states, a smirk etching onto his face lightly as he looks down at his brother.

Next up was Edward and Carlisle, which would be tricky because Carlisle is older and more experienced as Edward was the fastest vampire out of the lot of them.

But after they had collided several times and sent a few swings, Jasper observing them slowly as Edward thought he had the upper hand as he got Carlisle to the ground, smiling smugly.

"One more thing" he pauses, as Carlisle jumps up and tackles Edward to the floor. "Never turn your back on your enemy. Rosalie?"

"Five on Rosalie" Athena bets from beside her cousin, her sends her a small grins as the blonde walks over to Jasper on the large 'fighting area' they had laid out.

"You're on" Riley agreed, turning back to the pair of vampires, Rosalie immediately went for swinging at him harshly, he dodged as meant as he could before he had her in an easy place to hit her to the ground.

"Riley?" Jasper turned to the brunette who was smugly looking at Athena as she won the bet, the wolves let out a bunch of growls as they heard her name being called, but she ignored them.

"If I win, you owe me a pizza" Riley counters as starts to walk forwards, gaining an encouraging pat on the shoulder from Athena, she lets out a nervous sigh when she's facing Jasper. "Wow, this is a lot of pressure here"

"Just try your best" Jasper offered a small support, before his face turned serious and she gave into her 'Hunter' side, her face washing away any happiness which was unusual for everyone to see.

"Come on then" Riley scoffed, before he began to run towards her, she sharply turned her body to the side and caught his arm that he swung towards her after juicing her move, before she dropped it and jumped backwards as he sent out a kick.

Riley landed on her feet and a hand on the floor, huffing at the piece of hair that got in her face before she ran forwards to the best of her ability, Jasper going to dodge a punch, but she dived down and tackled his feet, bringing him to the floor.

He grabbed her leg and pried her off quickly before he stood up again, pushing her backwards so she rolled quickly, and everyone winced as they heard her slam against a tree.

Riley let out a small groan as she stood up again, rolling her shoulders before she met Jasper's gaze again and ran towards him, but he hadn't expected her to get up, so when she tackles his legs again, he fell to the ground, with her legs catching his arms so her couldn't move.

"Never turn your back on your enemy" Riley mocked, before she let go and let her body chill out on the floor with exhaustion.