XIIII

"Seth, you don't need to watch me change her" Riley warns as she holds Renesmee in her arms, Seth fighting to be in the room with her as she just wanted to change the baby's clothes

"Why?!" He whines out, his eyes on Rensemee the whole time.

"If you don't, I'm going to get Athena to take you outside" Riley threatens, and Seth finally gives up as he settles against the wall, folding his arms moodily as Riley walks in to the baby's room with a smile of victory. "I was thinking....your dungarees with a rainbow shirt"

Rensemee just held her hand against Riley's cheek, showing her all the memories they had together once again, it seemed to be the only way she could communicate currently. But it brought a smile on Riley's face in response.

"Alright, sit still on the side while I get the clothes" Riley smiles, placing the baby on the changing table before she leans down and pulls the drawers out, picking out the clothes before rakish back up and smiling at Renesmee. "Let's get you changed"

As she starts to change the baby, her phone begins to ring randomly, and she answers it, placing it between her ears and ear as she mutters a hello.

"Hi Riley, what are you up to?" Emily chimes on the other side, and Riley lifted Rensemee's arms so she could put them into the shirt.

"Just changing Renesmee into her clothes for the day, cutest outfit I've ever seen" Riley coos the ending, tickling Renesmee's foot, making her squeal out a giggle that had Riley's heart aching.

"Adorable" Emily comments as she hears it on the other end, she had Sam and Paul listening in, even though they didn't know they she knew they were listening. "How about we go shopping or something today?"

"I can't" Riley cringed sadly as she declined, pulling the dungarees up her niece. "If I leave Seth alone with Renesmee one more time, I think he might actually kidnap her"

"What?" Emily laughed in confusion, and Riley glanced at the door.

"I had to force him out of the room just so I could change her clothes, and I don't exactly have the hunters spell on me anymore, it was a difficult task" Riley admits, "even harder than taking care of a baby"

"Well, imprinting is like that" Emily let out naturally, making a hurt expression appear on Riley's face, Renesmee realising as she lifted her hand to touch her aunts cheek, and Riley let out a small gasp. "What? What wrong?"

"Nothing, Renesmee is just communicating with me through her abilities" Riley was smiling down at her niece, slipping the last of the straps on before she fully picked her niece up in her arms. "And can we not bring up imprinting? Paul hates me right now and I'd rather not have a reminder, it's bad enough that everywhere I look in this house, a couple is in love"

".....you think Paul hates you?" Emily asked after a while, her eyes on Paul who was watching the phone with sad eyes.

"Yes" Riley let out in a mumbling tone, before the door was opened wide by Seth, who eagerly smiled at Renemee and reached out for her, Riley gave her over with a huff. "I swear to God Seth, I'm going to kill you if you are impatient like that again"

"I can't help it!" Seth defended, his face smiling down at Renesmee, who was staring at his button on his shirt, she liked napping with Seth as he was so warm and cuddly, plus he always had soft clothes on when she napped on him.

"Seth broke in?" Emily guessed with humour, cursing in to what Paul thought was 'flirting'. Sam just thought he was acting jealous because of the bond and it's current strain.

"Yes" Riley mumbled back down the phone, sending a glare to the boy who paid no attention to her.

"Don't you have to the to lunch with that guy?" Seth quizzed, his hands holding Renesmee gently.

"What guy?" Paul asked on the other side of the phone, Riley not hearing him as she didn't have supernatural hearing.

"I'm going now Seth" Riley responded, before she began speaking to Emily again. "Em, I have to go. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Sure! See you soon!"