X

Bella Swan had decided to go to prom after all, well, more like forced by Alice Cullen and her very own sister

Alice and Riley finally met properly and the two immediately fawned over each other's fashion taste, before they joined together and planned out Bella's look for prom.

Athena had been given an invitation to the prom, but she had decided to not go and had instead insisted that she'd come over to the Swan residence after Bella and Edward had left to go to the room, not wanting any reminders of the cringe night.

Which leaded on to current times where Bella was sat in front of Riley's vanity as the younger sister curled her sisters hair gently, being extremely patient with the difficult hair.

The walls had yet to be painted a lighter colour since Riley and never really caught on to her to-do list, having been so busy with catching up with high school work and a social life that wasn't the most social.

"I'm nervous" Bella admitted to her sister, who let out a soft smile before she nodded slightly.

"It would be weird if you weren't, technically this is your first proper date with Edward...or any boy for that matter" Her sister chatted on lightly, and Bella just nodded along awkwardly, her anxiety increasing. "But it's no reason to be nervous, Edward will be there for you and you know he would gladly drag you away to somewhere private"

Bella nodded in agreement before she smiled at her sister, "you're right, I'm being ridiculous"

"Exactly" Riley agreed, before she turned off the curling iron and placed it down on its protector that lay on the vanity, and she spun Bella around slowly and hummed. "We need to make a few changes to make this more you..."

Riley ran over to her boxes under the bed and pulled out the one with head accessories, before she let out a cheer and ran over to her sister, placing the headband on and nodding slightly.

"Thank you, it's perfect" Bella thanked her sister as she continued to sit down, and Riley tilted her head again.

"Oh! How about my white cardigan and those trainers you like" Riley offered, not even taking an answer as she was already running over to her wardrobe and taking it out.

Soon enough, Riley announced to Edward and her dad that Bella was ready, running downstairs with a big grin on her face, that Edward returned as it felt contagious.

"Come on down Bella" Riley encouraged her sister, who soon began to walk down slowly, and Riley took in Edwards awe-struck face, feeling her heart soften at the sight of their love.

Charlie shuffled awkwardly with his feet as his daughter reached the bottom and too Edward's arm, it didn't seem natural for any of this.

"May I take some pictures?" Riley quizzed as she held up her camera, and Bella rolled her eyes playfully before nodding. "Okay, just pose...how ever I guess, you guys look perfect together anyways"

She snapped a couple shots before she let out a small cheer as she found her favourite one, "I'll print it off and give you both a copy later, for now...you should get going!"

Edward me out a small chuckle at the girls excitement before he began to steer Bella towards the door, wanting to help her with every step of the way.

"Have fun!" Riley shouted from the doorway, as herself and her father watched the young couple get into the car.

"But not too much fun!" Charlie added on, giving Edward his best glare that had Riley shiver slightly before she began to shove her father away from the couple.

"Leave them alone!" Riley wanted as she pushed her father back in the house, closing the door behind her.