VIIII

Riley had woken up before Athena, she lifted her head from her cousins shoulder and the coat slipped from her shoulders and down to her waist as she groggily looked around

The cullens were still here, apart from Edward who seemed to be missing, but other than that there was-

"Mom?" Riley questioned in her tired voice, seeing her mom sat next to her father.

Her mom shot you from her seat and walked over to her second daughter, "hey Riles, you can go see you're sister now, we were waiting on you"

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" Riley questioned, showing she was now wide awake as she shot up from her place, Athena wiggled next to her before she groaned.

"Hey aunt Renee" Athena waved as she covered her mouth with her other hand to yawn, "I need coffee, as soon as possible please"

Renee let out a laugh as she observed her niece, who was walking up slowly but seemed to be in a foul mood, the complete opposite than the hyper girl next to her who was bouncing in her seat as she was waiting.

"Here you girls go!" A cheery voice called out, and the swans looked up to the pixie-like girl who held out a tray to them, the tray displaying food and a cup of coffee.

Athena quickly snatched the coffee and took a quick sip, "yes, that hits the spot"

Riley grabbed the full tray to hold and gave Alice a smile with a small thank you as she placed the tray on a coffee table near them, she grabbed a slice of toast and began to nibble on it.

"Why is that young man staring at you?" Rene leaned towards Athena as she spoke, and Athena groaned frantically before sending Emmett a glare, causing him to smile at her attempts.

"Thanks for the food and drinks Alice" Riley changed the subject as she smiled at the brunette who was chatting lively to her boyfriend, who seemed confused as to what she was going on about, but he smiled at her passion.

Alice turned to Riley with a kind smile as she waved her off playfully, "any time"

Riley smiled back before she brushed the crumbs off of her body and stood up, looking at her parents expectingly. "Can I go see her now?"

"Of course, Riles, let's go" Her mother offered with a gentle face, holding her hand out to the girl, who grabbed it before she was pulled along gently towards Bella's room. "The Cullens said they'd head back soon, and we'll follow after Bella is discharged...I believe that Edward wants to stay here with Bella....I think that we'll send Athena back with The Cullens"

"Athena will not enjoy that" Riley hummed as before they arrived at the room, her mother gesturing for her to go into the room, which she did so.

Riley walked in slowly and the door closed behind her, she realised that Edward was asleep on the chair next to Bella, holding her hand.

She lifted her phone up and took a picture for future reference, wishing she had brought her camera so that the lighting would be better.

"Riles?" Bella mumbled slightly as she heard the clicking sound, and Riley grinned at her sister before she walked over slowly. "Hey, I missed you"

"I missed you too" Riley frowned lightly as she looked over all the needles, she was never good with family members in hospitals, or even needles in general. "You broke your promise..."

"Which one" Bella joked lightly, and Edward almost stiffened as he heard Bella's loose side with her sister.

Riley let out a small and airy laugh, before she sat down in a seat available. "Not ending up in hospital, not making me see a needle again...and us sticking together. And that's on the top of my head"

"Sorry, I won't do it ever again" Bella promised as she reached over and grabbed her sisters hand.

"Bella, whenever you feel overwhelmed you should tell me, I'll go anywhere with you. As long as we're together"