XIII

"Alright, we're in"

"Alright, we're in"

"No" Bella states sharply as Riley lets out a loud 'what!'. And Bella turns her head to face Jacob just as the door opens randomly, causing the group to look over in a panic.

"Paul" Riley breathed out when she spots him, and she runs out of Jasper's arm to jump into Paul's, and he catches her instantly and holds her close to his body, his hands going around her shoulders as she hugs his waist.

"What's going on?" Alisha questions as she notices the tension, and she avoids eye contact with Jasper, even though she was stood there in just a cropped jacket and some denim shorts.

"Catch you up later" Jacob responds shortly, and she gives him a nod.

"You'll get yourselves killed, no way" Bella continues with the conversion, her eyes flickering away from her sister and Paul, turning to face Jacob again.

"I wasn't asking for permission" Jake says, battling any instinct to agree with one of his closest friends, but the he thought of the danger they would all be in if the wolves didn't fight.

"Would Sam even agree to this?" Riley cuts in, appearing beside Jasper again with Paul's arm around her waist as she played with his fingers. Alisha was glancing at Jasper, who couldn't seem to look away from her. "I mean, I know everyone would be safer, including Bella, but Sam would have to approve"

"Jacob, do you think Sam would agree to...an understanding" Carlisle asked carefully, glancing between the wolves.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires" Paul adds, and Riley seats his hand as she realised that he was thinking of killing the Cullen's.

"Jasper?" Carlisle silently asks him a question.

"They'll give us the numbers, new borns won't even know they'll exist, they'll give us an edge" Jasper responds carefully, removing his eyes away from Alisha as he turns back to his adoptive father.

"Plus, they don't know you have a warlock and a hunter in training" Riley grins from her place beside Alisha and Paul squeezes her waist slightly, silently saying that he'd be arguing with her about it later.

"We'll need to co-ordinate" Carlisle states, standing up from his place, and Bella shakes her head quickly.

"Carlisle, they're going to get hurt" Bella rejects, but Carlisle continues anyway.

"We'll all need some training, fighting new borns requires knowledge like Jasper's. You're welcome to join us" Carlisle offers to Jake, who nods wordlessly.

"Alright, name the time and place" Jake responds, stepping forward to Carlisle.

"Jake, you don't know what you're getting yourself into, this is dangerous" It was Athena's time to interrupt from beside Emmett, Riley knew it was pointless, if there was one thing she knew about the wolves, it was that they were stubborn to the core.

"This is what we do, besides, we're getting along, that's what you wanted, right?" Jake asks, sending a short look over to Bella, who opens her mouth slightly in shock.

"An army?" Emily questions in shock, placing her hand on her chest as she thought of any of the boys and girls being hurt in the battle.

"They've named a time and place for us to train with them" Jake offers to Sam, who was stood taking in all the information, Riley nods from beside Alisha.

"Jasper had fought and trained new borns before, he'll be the one teaching the others" She adds on, remembering Jasper's story, and she winced slightly. "That's gonna being up some tough memories for him, but I'll be there to learn and help anyway"

"You're going?" Emily quizzes in further shock, taking a step back slightly.

"No, she's not" Paul refuses, and Riley sends him a short look.

"Yes, she is"