XXIV

Riley walked anxiously aside Alice as the power chorusing through her veins as she watched Alice make her way over to the Vampire cult leader with a high head, she hated the Volturi for everything her family had been through and she couldn't help ...

Riley walked anxiously aside Alice as the power chorusing through her veins as she watched Alice make her way over to the Vampire cult leader with a high head, she hated the Volturi for everything her family had been through and she couldn't help but thirst for wanting to rip their heads off. Her niece was sat on top of Seth's wolf form, ready to run away and hide if necessary.

Alice and Riley glanced over at the witnesses, family and Wolves who were watching them eagerly, not expecting them to have arrived at the war. The Wolves shook slightly as they caught sight of one of the imprints who had been missing for weeks, but when they saw the look on her face, they knew she had something planned.

"Alice" The leader whispered excitedly, Edward's head filling with Alice's thought of everything, her plan was clear to him now.

When they had reached closed enough, they were grabbed ahold of, maybe Alice gasp out in a slight struggle as Riley just sent them a warning look on where they were grabbing her.

"My dear, dear Alice. We're so glad to see you here after all" He smiled creepily as his blood red eyes met the girl who he wanted stacked in his cult like a trophy, Riley just scolded silently at the man she had heard so terrible about.

"I have evidence that the child won't be a risk to our kind" Alice defended quickly, nodding her head to him, wanting him to grab her hand to see what she had seen. "Let me show you"

"Brother..." Ciaus warned slightly, but the leader ignored him as he eagerly held his hand out to the girl who pushed the body guards off of her, Riley still being held back as she glanced between her family and Alice anxiously.

There was a few silent and am tense moment as Riley struggled slightly against the hold she had, she didn't like Alice being so close to so many of them as she risked herself.

"It doesn't matter what I show you" Alice spoke with confidence. "Even when you see" she snapped her hand away from the man. "You still won't change your decision" Alice spins around and mouths the word 'now'.

Seeing Seth run off with Renesmee on her back makes everyone tense as Ciaus instantly orders for the vampires to get them. Alice turns back to Aro, leaning down as she sends a strict kick to him, making his body fly backwards.

"Oh shit" Riley breathed out as she realised what was happening, and she quickly snapped the guys hold on her before she twisted their arms backwards and went to run towards Alice quickly, only for two guys to take ahold of Alice. "Let go of her!" She shouts, alongside Carlisle, who runs forward to save his daughter.

"Take her away" one of the leader instructs, and Riley watches as she's dragged away, making the Cullen's step forward as the Wolves growl loudly. Riley is clasped by her neck, being lifted up to the air as they strangled her, she helplessly tries to get to Alice.

In an instant, Jasper runs forward without a doubt and rips Riley from the vampire, only to be caught himself. The vampires restrain him kicking as Riley turns her attention back to Carlisle, only to see his head being ripped off, Esme lets out a loud and painful scream onto the battle ground, significantly starting it all up.

"Get off him" Riley let out lowly as she stepped towards the vampires hiding Jasper, chaos around her as everyone stormed towards each other. Riley flashes forward, surprising them, as she grabs one of their necks and quickly twists it in an unnatural way, Jasper fending off the others who held him down. He stand up sharply and sends her a short nod, and they spin the war in from of them. "I need to help Seth and Renesmee" Riley breathed out, knowing she had to leave her family.

Without gaining an answer she runs across the battle field covered in bodies already, shoving anyone who got in the way of her protecting her niece, with her speed she managed to catch up easily to where they were chasing Seth and Renesmee, who was clinging to the wolf with her life.

As a vampire went to jump on top of them, Riley jumped forward herself and pushed them into a tree, quickly ripping off their head and arms so they couldn't attack them again, she heard Renesmee squeal out her name in excitement but reminded herself of why she was there.

"Keep going Seth!" She yelled at the wolf who glanced back at her, her hands grabbing onto a vampire who tried to grab her throat, she snapped her head forward to head it them before thrusting out her leg to trip him up, throwing down a dagger directly into his head before spinning to her next target, she ran forward with a loud yell.

The vampire managed to twist her knee cap but she refused to back down from fighting, quickly snatching her head and bringing it with her to the floor, before she straddled her waist and stabbed her dagger several times with a battle cry.

She huffed as she stood up once again and ran forward to through the trees, trying to find Renesmee and Seth again so she could help them get away. "Seth! Watch out!" She shouted, watching as he bit at a vampire who tried to grab the girl.

Riley was knocked the floor suddenly by an unknown force to her left side, and she was pinned by her torso and a hand to her head, she glanced up sadly to see Renesmee and Seth watching her with sad looks. "Keep going! Don't stop running!" She shouted, Seth nodded in respect for her wishes before she clenched her eyes shut sadly, awaiting what was about to happen.

And with a quick snap, her body fell limp against the floor, her last thoughts being how she had helped her niece get away.