VI

(I tried to match her dress to the wedding :/ )

Riley sighed as she sat by the window, her hair and make up already been done by Alice, the weather seems nice but she couldn't help but feel like something was off—as though something would happen to them again.

Bella was currently being hidden away behind layers of concealer, see in hand she hadn't gotten enough sleep last night, or that was her excuse after all.

The bachelorette had been extremely successful, Riley had even got Bella to cry at a certain memory that they went though together, at some point their dad had joined them as they searched through a couple of photo albums that Riley had hidden away in her room.

Riley had been wondering where the heck Paul was for the last hour now, he was never one tone late when it came to her, and it caused her panic as she didn't think that she could walk down the isle without knowing he was near.

"Alisha called" Jasper started as he entered the room with a splint expression, before he took the seat beside her. "Sam isn't letting them cross over because of the covens that will be here, he doesn't think that they would keep their calm"

Riley nodded in understanding, she knew where Sam was aiming at, after all, Paul had tried to kill her sister accidentally when they had first met—which seemed forever ago now that she thought about it. "I'll be fine Jasper, we just have to pray even harder that I won't trip on my way down the isle"

Jasper laughed at that, before he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, the pair beginning to engage in a chat to help pass the time.

Her make up and hair was checked once more over as she stood behind the door to walk down toward the isle, Bella and her father were walking behind her, her father offering that they could still do a runner if necessary, which had caused Riley's s...

Her make up and hair was checked once more over as she stood behind the door to walk down toward the isle, Bella and her father were walking behind her, her father offering that they could still do a runner if necessary, which had caused Riley's smile to spread even further.

'Hearts best fast, colors and promises...'

Riley sends Bella a quick reassuring smile, taking her place beside where she would be walking down once she was signalled, Charlie looped his arm with his daughter, physically ready to carry his daughter away (he was never going to be mentally ready).

'How to be brave, how can I love? When I'm..afraid to...fall...'

Riley was given her signal and she made herself be known at the top of the isle, smiling when she noticed Edward already awaiting at the alter that they had all slaved away to make, she could now see how it was all worth it.

For Bella and Edward.

'But watching you stand...alone. All of my doubts, suddenly goes away somehow..."

Riley walks down with a bouquet of white flowers in her hands, smiling at anyone who she happens to catch sight of, and she happily reaches the end and stands up tall, where everyone awaits Bella to walk down next.

'One...step...closer....'

Bella and Charlie revealed themselves around the corner, her holding onto his arm as he held his posture nice and tall in his tuxedo, Riley sighed at Bella looking so beautiful in her dress—damming, Alice was good at planning weddings.

'I have died everyday, waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid, I have love you for a thousand years...I'll love you for a thousand more....'

Bella had reached the end where she was passed on to Edward, they both seemed less tense as they were finally together again, and Riley smiled happily for her sister as he wiped away a stray tear from her cheek, she was so happy for her sister.

"If one more of those vampires even glance at me, I'm going to rip their heads off" Athena complains with a glass of wine in her hands, her eyes glaring at the vampires who dared to look at her, they found Athena strange and unnatural since they h...

"If one more of those vampires even glance at me, I'm going to rip their heads off" Athena complains with a glass of wine in her hands, her eyes glaring at the vampires who dared to look at her, they found Athena strange and unnatural since they had never heard of her kind before.

"No blood or wars during my sisters wedding" Riley warned, sending Athena a short look that had the girl huffing. "Hand me the glass and go find Emmett, he can cheer you up"

"He'll just annoy me even more" Athena sang out slowly, before she let out a sigh and handed her the glass, before she walked away to find her beloved.

"Riley, come with me" Jasper suddenly appeared behind Riley, grabbing her elbow gently as he spun her around face him, scaring the living daylights out of her in the process. "There's someone you'll want to see"

"Who?" Riley asked, but it wasn't answered as she was dragged away to behind the house, which she found sketchy by she didn't question it, just allowed him to tug her along. "Jake?!"

She spotted her sister dancing with Jake, but they pulled away from each other as they turned to the new arrival, and Jake's eyes turned sad as he glanced at her stomach sadly.

"Jake, oh my God! We were so worried!" Riley showed no sigh of anger or resentment and instead ran full force into his arms, hugging him closely as he slowly returned the favour, glad that she still wanted to be his friends. "Why did you leave! You scared us!"

Jake let out a laugh as she pulled back from him, before he grabbed her shoulders. "I thought you hated me, I didn't want to come back to that, I couldn't handle my best friend hating me"

"Embry and Quil are going to be so jealous that you said that"