XII

"The wolves" Athena states as she enters the room where Riley is holding on to Renesmee gently, the baby seems to be calm mainly around her, her eyes sleeping away peacefully

"I'm coming, stay here" Rosalie instructs Riley, before she goes to run off, only for Riley to grab her wrist and stop her.

"You take Renesmee, I know the wolves, they can't hurt me" Riley says, handing Renesmee over to Rosalie, the baby opening her eyes slowly in confusion, but Riley just smiles before pressing a kiss to her head. "Let's go Athena"

They rush outside to see Edward, Alice and Jasper already stood there. Wolves growls on the other side, Athena let's out a glare as she catches sight of them, Riley just sliding a blade out of nowhere, and they march forward to make the group bigger.

The wolves come charging forward as Athena sends a nod to Edward, and the side fighting for Bella and Renesmee run forwards as well to meet their anger, the bodies clashing together as they fought.

"I'm sorry about this Embry" Riley says, before she grabs his legs and slams him against a tree, the wolf growling as he lands on all fours again, he was conflicted what to do in that moment of time. She was still an imprint. "If you're too afraid to fight me, this is going to be very one sided"

She charges forward again and launches herself onto his back, pulling him to the ground as he attempts to spin around and bite her, he manages to get the upper hand and nip a part of her hand, causing her to scream before Leah appeared and pushed him away.

Riley stood up slowly as she winced at her hand, Leah giving her an unsure glance before she ran forwards to help the others, Riley soon following. "Get off him!"

Riley pushed her own boyfriend off of Jasper, who stands up in front of her to go and help Edward, but someone else beat them to the chase. "You made it" The others had joined from their hunt and reunited as a bigger family.

"About time" Athena adds on moodily, her leg hurt as Quil had hit her, before she had sent him into a boulder of course.

Everyone is back in action again, Alisha finally appearing from where she had previously been behind the house, joining in immediately as she didn't hold back her anger.

"I don't want to fight you" Riley says carefully as Paul faces her with his teeth bared out. "And I lied, but I did it to my family...and I'm sorry it got this far, but I wont let you kill my baby niece"

And with that, she send her boyfriend into a tree as she kicks him away after he attempted to jump on her, her heart aching as she heard Paul's whimper, but she reminded herself that they were in opposite sides.

Riley let's out a scream as she's pushed onto the ground again, someone dragging her by the ankle with their teeth, she was in for a few doctor appointments after this. She tried to kick them off with the other foot, only for it not to help.

"Riley!" Athena shouted her name, her eyes filled with rage as she saw the wolf dragging her cousin, she had a newfound anger as she lifted her hand up with a fire. "Get. Off her!!"

She launched the ball forward, the wolf jumping over to the side as they dodged it, and they went to get Athena as vines travelled up them and held it down in its place, Athena smiling wickedly as she had it pinned down, but it was wiped off as it broke off the vines and began to walk towards her like prey.

Emmett grabbed Riley and placed her behind him as the family were surrounded by the wolves, Athena's hands lit on fire as she was prepared to kill anyone who stepped near them, Emmett keeping Riley behind his arm as he stranded his ground between Athena and Jasper.

"Stop!" Seth's voice suddenly cut in, jumping over Riley as he landed in front of them. "It's over!"

Sam growled and went to bite Seth, only for Seth to jump back in surprise.

"If you kill her you kill me!" Seth shouted, a new side of him revealing itself as everyone took the words in, Riley smiled at Seth, walking forward to stand next to him, her eyes meeting Sam's wolfish ones, but Sam quickly growled and ran towards Seth, Riley screaming as she was pushed back and caught by Esme.

Seth transformed as he began to growl back at Sam, Edward realising what had just happened. "Seth imprinted. They can't hurt her, whoever a wolf imprints on, can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law"