II

The news was painful for Riley to deliver, she had to take the letters around the Rez seeing as the Cullen's weren't allowed over and none of them liked the idea of the wolves flipping out on Bella

Which left Riley, with weapons Jasper had supplied her with just in case the scenario got to that point. She had a spell on her from Athena, giving her the supernatural abilities again so she could be more aware of everything and could run if necessary.

"Thank you for the invitation, will you tell Bella that we would love to be there?" Sue asked with a gentle smile on her lips, Seth nodding in agreement beside her, being glad that he could go somewhere other than La Push, Leah had stormed off upstairs when she realised what it was.

"Of course" Riley smiled back, giving Sue a quick hug before she moved on to her next place, which wasn't exactly a wedding invitation, but was in fact a letter from Carlisle to Sam-speaking of what would happen to Bella after she was married, they would probably have to leave if they were to turn her.

She hummed along to an old rhyme she remembered, trying to get the tension to leave her body as she heard laughter from inside of Emily's house, showing that there was other people inside, she would probably look like a traitor.

Riley took a deep breathe before she walked up the porch and knocked on the door, waiting for somebody to answer it for her, and she hated herself even more when Emily opened it up.

"Riley! I told you, you don't need to knock" Emily said sweetly, before she noticed the look on Riley's face. "What's wrong?"

There was a loud clatter of noise as if someone had dropped everything, and Riley's confusion was answered when Paul appeared behind Emily, smiling over the woman's head as he caught sight of his girlfriend.

"I-I'm here for Sam" Riley spoke nervously, fighting with the letter in her hands, that was sealed with the Cullen's crest with wax on the back and everything.

"Okay, come in" Emily says in an encouraging voice, letting Riley step inside, who doesn't speak or look at either of them as she keeps her eyes on the floor. "Riley is here for you Sam"

Sam turns his head from the sofa in confusion, before he realises there's a letter in her hand and the conflicted look on her face that told them all that she didn't want to be there. "Riley?"

She took a deep breath before she held the letter towards him, letting him grab it from her and observer the crest sealed on the back. "Carlisle asked me to deliver it to you"

Sam glanced at Emily and Paul uneasily before he ripped it open, going over the words, mumbling a few of them slightly before he clenched his eyes from anger, soon opening time and looking up at Riley with a sad expression. "Did you have no say in this?"

"It's what she wants" Riley answers, and he nods, taking it as her answer.

"I'll need to speak to the elder's, have you told Jake?" Sam questions, and Riley shakes her head sadly before she pulls her final one out of her pocket with a sad look.

"He's my final stop, I'm going to talk with him through it" Riley admits, and Sam nods once again. "I'll be leaving then.."

Riley leaves the place sharply, wanting to get out of the tense building, and wanting to reach Jake before anything could beat her to it or take over their lives again.

"What just happened?" Paul quizzed, wondering why his imprint hadn't dared to meet his eyes, before he and Emily looked at the letter with curiosity. "What is that?"

"Bella Swan is marrying the Cullen boy, and she wants to become a vampire after it"