Talk and Challange

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Ua Dorms-(Izuku's room)
'after nighteyes appearance on the ua dorms talking about overhaul and a kid'

Izuku: Why does all my villains involves kids.. what is this anime? *Stands up* hey winter you there?

Winter(head): Yes Izu im here where are you going it's 2:45 am go to sleep i was gonna cuddle...

Izuku: But im curious of something so we're taking a quick detour okay?

Winter(head): Hai izu UwU

Izuku: Cool let's go *steps out of the room* Well everyone's asleep so we should be quiet

Winter(head): Roger! *Walks out of his mindscape* REEEEEEEEEE!

'this shakes the whole building making everyone wake up and making Izuku look at winter who quickly goes inside his mindscape again'

Izuku(head): Winter! I swear to Oum I'll %#$@ you so hard!

Winter(head): is that a challange zuzu?

Izuku: Nevermind.. i was about to go and meet Allmight because he has something to tell me but meh it can wait until tomorrow i guess..

Winter(head): Yay! Cuddles! *Goes out of mindscape* let's go!

Izuku: *blushing* h-hai...

'But izuku felt someone tug his shoulder from behind and he already knew who it was from the stare alone'

Yui: Zuzu?... You wanna cuddle with winter but not me?

Izuku: Okay! Fine let's just sleep!

Everyone: SHUT THE HELL UP! AND GO TO SLEEP!

Izuku: DON'T TRY ME I CAN DESTROY THIS BUILDING DON'T TEST ME!

Everyone: ..... ;-;

Izuku: :)

-Timeskip-(Next Morning)
'Izuku immediately saw the situation and jumped like a frog and quickly goes to the kitchen and made some breakfast for Yui and the others and quickly goes outside for a morning jog'

Izuku: Hmm..

Winter(head): Izu? What's wrong? You seemed bothered but the breakfast you made was delicious though!

Izuku(head): thanks winter but im kinda concerned on what allmights gonna say to me that's so important that he needed me to go outside on 2:45 in the morning for..

Winter(head): Oh don't worry about that if he tries anything i will kill.him... *cold voice*

Izuku: o-oh okay then... *Notices Allmight* there he is.. TOSHINORI!

'AM heard Izuku's call and he immediately started running towards the boy'

Izuku: TOSHINORI!

AM: what took you so long?! *Runs*

Izuku: Toshinori! *Runs* im sorry! TOSHINORI!

AM: BAKA SMASH! *punches izuku*