Prologue

-yo jayden here another new story i know this will come out after im done with the izuku blaze one!

-also i changed yui's quirk just a little bit i changed her quirk to make her small rather than make objects small, to make her more cool/strong

-jayden out
----------------------------------------------------------
-Playground-
'izuku is seen, playing around with the kids in his daycare waiting for him to develop his quirk'

Katsuki: hey deku!

Izuku: Kacchan! Whats up?

Katsuki: i just developed my quirk yesterday! Check it out! *Uses explosion*

Izuku: woah! So cool! But please don't hurt anybody!

Katsuki: not planning on it.. i wanna become the next no.1 hero!

Izuku: me too! Kacchan, when i get my quirk! Lets start training together!

Katsuki: Sure thing!

-Timeskip-(izuku's 4yr birthday)
'izuku is seen, jumping from his bed waiting for them to develop his quirk'

Izuku: mom! Come on!

Inko: ok ok!

-Timeskip-(doctor)
'izuku and his mom is seen, inside a doctor's office, with izuku waiting to know what's his quirk is'

Inko: well doctor? What's his quirk?

Doctor: *checks files* it says here that your son, has a very powerful quirk..

Izuku: Wow Really?!

Doctor: yes.. your quirk is kitsune

Izuku: huh? Whats that?

Inko: its a Kitsune, or a deity izuku you basically have a fox inside you..

Izuku: really?! And what does this give me?

Doctor: Enchance strenght,Enchace speed,intelect and reaction time, you can also transform into a fox state..

Izuku: *shocked* woah! That's sounds so cool! But how do i use it?

Doctor: just imagine your, body getting hot and the spirit inside you will wake up ok?

Izuku: Hai!

'izuku and his mom, left the hospital,then izuku ran straight to his room and tried to unleash his inner fox'

Izuku: 'imagine it! Imagine it!' *blacks out*

-mindscape-
'izuku is seen on a black void'

Izuku: huh?! Where am i?!

???: It looks like you finally awakened me.. master...

Izuku: huh? *Turns around and see's a huge white fox with blue flames coming out of it* wha?!

???: Tell me your name.. new host..

Izuku: i-ughm i-im I-izuku M-midoriya.. w-whats yours?

Winter: i am the arctic fox kitsune Winter.. but you can call me whatever you like..

Izuku: ok uhm winter? How do i activate my powers?

Winter: its easy.. I'll just transfer some of my power towards you.. *transfers power*

'then izuku started changing.. he grows fox ears and a tail and his emerald eyes, turns into amber eyes'

 he grows fox ears and a tail and his emerald eyes, turns into amber eyes'

Izuku: what the? *Turns into a half kitsune* what's this?!

Winter: i just transfered some of my powers to you.. you can also transform into a small fox.. *transfers more power*

'then izuku starts to, change again and then he changed into a small White fox'

Izuku: this is awesome! But how do i turn back?..

Winter: you just need to shout, at your head so you can change back.. ok?

Izuku: ok! *Turns to normal* so what more can i do?

Winter: many more! So that's why starting tomorrow we're gonna be training at your mindscape..

Izuku: you mean this place?

Winter: yes! So that you can go to ua and make your dream come true!

Izuku: Hai!

Winter: good!

-Real life-
'izuku wakes up, and was bewildered and then he tried to transform onto his half kitsune form and it works same goes for the small fox form'

Izuku: This is gonna be Awesome!

-jayden out